As usual, post if you are in and I will edit the first post with your names.FCP Name - Stars NameBizzle - BillyBizzlegobears - gobearsPrtyPsux - PrtyPsuxHoosierAlum - jdepa01fcpDmsTips - DmsTipsmsals11 - markysals11astros11ss - BKiCeWonderfulSplash - RollinFishRDog - rdog7811109suited - a1337h4x0rHighlow16 - StringbetzPMJackson21 - PMJackson21shahmat - shahmat

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depression sets in as I can't seem to win a race, bag a flop or pick up a decent starting hand in the sats. Good luck to all FCPers who made it in. Hope you outflop the donks and sucker your opponents into paying you off, time and time again.

Depression sets in as I can't seem to win a race, bag a flop or pick up a decent starting hand in the sats. Good luck to all FCPers who made it in. Hope you outflop the donks and sucker your opponents into paying you off, time and time again.
QFT
I want to check in on this thread in 12 hours and see a few FCP'ers still in.Play well all.
I want to check this thread in 12 hours and see that you decided to play and are still in.

I really wonder who Slimenem really is... after all the past sayings of it being DN. He must get a kick out of it. You gotta feel sorry for the guy cuz everyone goes to the table and asks if he's DN.

didn't think it was going to get this big, 1900+ registered with 20 minutes until it starts.
About to have 68 people dumped in from a turbo satty as well. I set the over-under with someone at 2300 (my range was 2200-2500) and that looks to be about right.