not revieving protege emails

I am not recieving the emails, I got one, no more. tecapparatus@y.a.ho.o.com help?
Check your Bulk folder of your Yahoo account. A lot of our e-mails have been ending up there.

how comethen, i recieved thess emails... and when i login to my fcp acct, it says charter member and i recieved the correct bonnus Yahoo! Mail Print - Close WindowFrom: "Full Contact Poker" <charterhelp@fullcontactpoker.com>To: tecapparatus@yahoo.comSubject: Updated InformationDate: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:21:23 -0800 (PST)Charter Members:Since sending the first FCP Charter Member e-mail, we realized two important pieces of information were not included. 1. In order to get your Charter Member status automatically when you sign up a new account to play poker for real money, you MUST remember to use the same e-mail address that you used when signing up to become a Charter Member. (That would be the address in the e-mail you just received) 2. When depositing real money: * If you use Neteller, you should not have to go through the personal verification process which requires faxing information about yourself. Plus, you get a 10% bonus every time you deposit with Neteller. * If you use any of the other real money deposit options, there is a good chance you will be asked to verify your personal information. We know this can be a little bit of a hassle for you, but too many new poker sites get targeted by fraud rings that can swindle the site for many thousands of dollars if it does not have this verification process in place.andTo: tecapparatus@yahoo.comSubject: FCP Charter Member SignupTo: tecapparatus@yahoo.com,From: "FCP Charter Member Advisor" <admin@fullcontactpoker.com>Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:48:25 -0800Congratulations Matt Walczak!You have successfully become a Charter Member of the Full Contact Poker (FCP) CommunityOnce the new Full Contact Poker website re-launches, you will receive an e-mail detailing the active benefits of this membership.If you do not currently have a registered Username and Password to participate in the popular FCP Chat Forums, you can click here to register now.

Thanks tecapparatus, I see what the problem is now.When you entered your e-mail address when you signed up you had a typo and it's different in our player database.Please call support and tell them you know the e-mail address we have listed in our database is wrong and have them correct it to what it should be and you should start getting all the e-mails.Those 2 first e-mails came from the charter member database and any new ones come from the e-mail address on your poker account.

how comethen, i recieved thess emails... and when i login to my fcp acct,  it says charter member and i recieved the correct bonnus  Yahoo! Mail  Print - Close WindowFrom: "Full Contact Poker" To: tecapparatus@yahoo.comSubject: Updated InformationDate: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:21:23 -0800 (PST)Charter Members:Since sending the first FCP Charter Member e-mail, we realized two important pieces of information were not included.   1. In order to get your Charter Member status automatically when you sign up a new account to play poker for real money, you MUST remember to use the same e-mail address that you used when signing up to become a Charter Member.  (That would be the address in the e-mail you just received)   2. When depositing real money:          * If you use Neteller, you should not have to go through the personal verification process which requires faxing information about yourself.  Plus, you get a 10% bonus every time you deposit with Neteller.          * If you use any of the other real money deposit options, there is a good chance you will be asked to verify your personal information.  We know this can be a little bit of a hassle for you, but too many new poker sites get targeted by fraud rings that can swindle the site for many thousands of dollars if it does not have this verification process in place.andTo: tecapparatus@yahoo.comSubject: FCP Charter Member SignupTo: tecapparatus@yahoo.com,From: "FCP Charter Member Advisor" Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:48:25 -0800Congratulations Matt Walczak!You have successfully become a Charter Member of the Full Contact Poker (FCP) CommunityOnce the new Full Contact Poker website re-launches, you will receive an e-mail detailing the active benefits of this membership.If you do not currently have a registered Username and Password to participate in the popular FCP Chat Forums, you can click here to register now.