what's the time commitment?

I know that becoming the protege of Daniel will require a great deal of time. My question is about the time required to fulfill this obligation once its been won? The winner will be Daniel's Protege for 4 months and participate in a series of WPT tournaments and side games all backed by Daniel himself with coaching and metoring along the way. I have a full time job which I enjoy very much. I am willing to give this protege contest a diligent effort and put my heart and soul into this, but I don't want to over commit myself in the event I should win it. If Daniel could give us some sort of schedule/timeline of what/where the protege will partake, I'd certainly appreciate it...thanks in advance...

I know that becoming the protege of Daniel will require a great deal of time. My question is about the time required to fulfill this obligation once its been won? The winner will be Daniel's Protege for 4 months and participate in a series of WPT tournaments and side games all backed by Daniel himself with coaching and metoring along the way. I have a full time job which I enjoy very much. I am willing to give this protege contest a diligent effort and put my heart and soul into this, but I don't want to over commit myself in the event I should win it. If Daniel could give us some sort of schedule/timeline of what/where the protege will partake, I'd certainly appreciate it...thanks in advance...
Hi Bryan21.The amout of time that the winner commits is really up to them. We know that there will be the 4 $10K buy in tourneys and those will take some time due to the length of time involved in multiday tournaments.I'm not sure that the exact 4 tournaments have been decided.Keep in mind that the whole idea for this contest is for somebody to have a great and unique poker experience. FCP putting all sorts of demands on the winner isn't the idea. The idea is to provide the winner with opportunities, if that person can't take advantage of some of those we won't be breaking out the firing squad.