absolutepoker... bad experience

so i withdrew $300 from my account, got the check, deposited it, and it was bounced a few days later, on top of that i was charged $10 for the bounced check. the reason my bank gave me was that that check had "no account" meaning that there was no money there in the first place. i emailed their customer support and i get no response. not even a focking phone number to call.help.

so i withdrew $300 from my account, got the check, deposited it, and it was bounced a few days later, on top of that i was charged $10 for the bounced check. the reason my bank gave me was that that check had "no account" meaning that there was no money there in the first place. i emailed their customer support and i get no response. not even a focking phone number to call.help.
I believe the accountants from AP are off work during the Hannukah celebration, but I will forward your two threads to them to see if they can assist you in recovering your money.Sincerely, DrHodgestein
Use Neteller.
Seriously, why in the fuck are people still not using this?What's the thought process?"I'd hate to put my money in a respected site that guarantees the safe transfer of funds directly to and from my bank account and allows me to access the funds any time day or night and allows me to easily move the money back and forth from site to site with no problem let alone to and from my bank account without any real hassle."
Use Neteller.
Seriously, why in the censored are people still not using this?What's the thought process?"I'd hate to put my money in a respected site that guarantees the safe transfer of funds directly to and from my bank account and allows me to access the funds any time day or night and allows me to easily move the money back and forth from site to site with no problem let alone to and from my bank account without any real hassle."
well my thought process is something like "ok, i cant make a neteller account in maryland, guess ill have to take a check."
Use Neteller.
Seriously, why in the censored are people still not using this?What's the thought process?"I'd hate to put my money in a respected site that guarantees the safe transfer of funds directly to and from my bank account and allows me to access the funds any time day or night and allows me to easily move the money back and forth from site to site with no problem let alone to and from my bank account without any real hassle."
Neteller sucks.Use Homing Pigeons. I set up two accounts that way and I swear by them.Just make sure they're the real deal and not just the kind you see dumping on statues
Use Neteller.
Well, one reason I can think of is that the fees are pretty steep when you put money in.
Use Neteller.
well my thought process is something like "ok, i cant make a neteller account in maryland, guess ill have to take a check."
Being unable to use it and choosing not to, is a slight difference. I don't really understand why they wouldn't let you use it, but, que sera sera.What about Firepay or whatever?

this post should be deleted and this guy's account should be deleted. as a proud jew, i think that this behavior should not be tolerated.Lighten the fuck up, will you?When I read this title, I assumed that Absolute had preformed a Briss on the guy. See, it wasn't even nearly that bad, so I was surprised and delighted.This isn't even vaguely offensive. When did people get the idea that they were allowed to censor language that didn't even have ANY OFFENSIVE INTENT? The fact that you assumed you understood the connotation here indicates that it's in common usage and is valid.It's not like the guy said he wanted to make a lampshade out of your skin or something.good luck.

Use Neteller.
Well, one reason I can think of is that the fees are pretty steep when you put money in.
I've never put in huge sums of money, never more than a grand, a few hundred here, a few hundred there, and I never thought it was bad. <shrug>
When I read this title' date=' I assumed that Absolute had preformed a Briss on the guy. See, it wasn't even nearly that bad, so I was surprised and delighted.
lolI thought it was some kind of yarmulke give away for new sign ups during Hannukah, but I like the briss idea much better.
this post should be deleted and this guy's account should be deleted. as a proud jew, i think that this behavior should not be tolerated.Lighten the fuck up, will you?When I read this title, I assumed that Absolute had preformed a Briss on the guy. See, it wasn't even nearly that bad, so I was surprised and delighted.This isn't even vaguely offensive. When did people get the idea that they were allowed to censor language that didn't even have ANY OFFENSIVE INTENT? The fact that you assumed you understood the connotation here indicates that it's in common usage and is valid.It's not like the guy said he wanted to make a lampshade out of your skin or something.good luck.
Goodness gracious that was horrible. I laughed out loud though. I'm bad.
Use Neteller.
What fees? If you use INSTACASH, yes they want you to bend over and take it like a man. Don't do that. Plan ahead, it only takes a week and then it's FREE! Neteller is the easy answer to all your online poker needs. I have accounts at 5 different sites and move my money to and from them with no hassle at all.