dn lied "deposit isn’t necessary to view the games&quot

DN-FROM HIS BLOG ENTRY*** if you want to watch the big games happen you can chat in the lobby with the other observers. You’ll have to open up a real money account, but a deposit isn’t necessary to view the games***IS DN JUST CLUELESS?This has been posted a million times.DN says you don't have to deposit.This is clearly untrue.<<<<<<<<<<<<< 100%Why would he write this in his blog?Maybe he does not know this!Even after 100 threads about it.However I don't think he is lying, maybe he is just oblivious.

DN-FROM HIS BLOG ENTRY*** if you want to watch the big games happen you can chat in the lobby with the other observers. You’ll have to open up a real money account, but a deposit isn’t necessary to view the games***IS DN JUST CLUELESS?This has been posted a million times.DN says you don't have to deposit.This is clearly untrue.<<<<<<<<<<<<< 100%Why would he write this in his blog?Maybe he does not know this!Even after 100 threads about it.
It's not clearly 100% untrue. You are allowed to watch 5 times before making a deposit. Only then do you have to deposit to continue watching.

Sounds like the strip booths in Australia. 30 seconds free, then $1 per minute after that!!! God being a sailor had it good and bad points!!!

DN-FROM HIS BLOG ENTRY*** if you want to watch the big games happen you can chat in the lobby with the other observers. You’ll have to open up a real money account, but a deposit isn’t necessary to view the games***IS DN JUST CLUELESS?This has been posted a million times.DN says you don't have to deposit.This is clearly untrue.<<<<<<<<<<<<< 100%Why would he write this in his blog?Maybe he does not know this!Even after 100 threads about it.
It's not clearly 100% untrue. You are allowed to watch 5 times before making a deposit. Only then do you have to deposit to continue watching.
So putting it in your perspective is even better then.If he knows this, then he indirectly tricking us into thinking we can watch him play.I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, even though it is pretty hard to miss one of these threads, if he reads the forum like he says he does, and just say DN IS JUST CLUELESS on this issue.
Sounds like the strip booths in Australia. 30 seconds free, then $1 per minute after that!!! God being a sailor had it good and bad points!!!
funny. :roll: :wink: :!:
DN-FROM HIS BLOG ENTRY*** if you want to watch the big games happen you can chat in the lobby with the other observers. You’ll have to open up a real money account, but a deposit isn’t necessary to view the games***IS DN JUST CLUELESS?This has been posted a million times.DN says you don't have to deposit.This is clearly untrue.<<<<<<<<<<<<< 100%Why would he write this in his blog?Maybe he does not know this!Even after 100 threads about it.However I don't think he is lying, maybe he is just oblivious.
Jump off of the roof of the highest building you can find.

Yes.He was LYING. He is a poker player and you can't trust them. EVER. He also hates you, your dog and your mother.And HURRY UP and make a huge deposit so he and his corporate minions can take all your money too! :twisted: (Get a clue dude)Best...

I hope whoever decided to do things this way(obviously it wasnt Daniel himself) will figure out this is a horrible idea.Yes I would prefer to watch the matches on FCP. However, I don't need to deposit to watch the games at pokerroom/holdempoker,etc. The idea should be to keep people at your poker site. Not to drive them to pokerroom/holdempoker by requiring a deposit to watch the matches between Daniel and Dreamclown.Also quite honestly this whole Daniel/Dreamclown thing seems a bit to convenient for me. :roll: How convenient there happens to be this high profile match with lots of trash talk and entertainment value and OH BY THE WAY ITS PAY PER VIEW!

basically I'm saying, why should i have to download another site when i want to watch it on fcp.

I SERIUSLY NEVAR TELL ANEONE THAT THEY AR FUCKING IDIUTS ON THESE FOROOM, BUT YOUR AN IDIAT FLUFF.
Seriously... you go out of your way to spell every word incorrectly but make it loud and clear you can spell the F word right by by-passing the censor filter.How old are you?
I SERIUSLY NEVAR TELL ANEONE THAT THEY AR FUCKING IDIUTS ON THESE FOROOM, BUT YOUR AN IDIAT FLUFF.
Seriously... you go out of your way to spell every word incorrectly but make it loud and clear you can spell the F word right by by-passing the censor filter.How old are you?
you know i just don't don't get it. i haven't used the censor filter since the whole steve7stud thread where he asked us to calm it down. yet others do and no response from a mod. HOW BIASED ARE YOU? SERIOUSLY.

No worries USC, just happened to pick on your post as an example to exploit that cursing isn't necessary.I know your a good member to the community. :)Fluffdog - You do not need to deposit to watch I think up to 5 real money games. We'll see about getting this changed though.

you know i just don't don't get it. i haven't used the censor filter since the whole steve7stud thread where he asked us to calm it down. yet others do and no response from a mod. HOW BIASED ARE YOU? SERIOUSLY.
im with u USC...ive never seen and bad language from u...fluff is a moron for calling DN a liar...mayb DN dosent know that u only get 5 free views...ive seen things 10 times more vulgur and offenssive then ur post, but no comments from the mods...
No worries USC, just happened to pick on your post as an example to exploit that cursing isn't necessary.I know your a good member to the community. :)Fluffdog - You do not need to deposit to watch I think up to 5 real money games. We'll see about getting this changed though.
:club: