my god phil ivey has a nice house!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the dual monitor setup where he can 8 table full tilt. He has nice stuff but his house seems really empty otherwise. I think it would get awfully cold and boring sitting in a huge room with 4 tv's and a big leather couch. Maybe that's just me though.Heck, even some art or statues or plants or something Phil!

I like the dual monitor setup where he can 8 table full tilt. He has nice stuff but his house seems really empty otherwise. I think it would get awfully cold and boring sitting in a huge room with 4 tv's and a big leather couch. Maybe that's just me though.Heck, even some art or statues or plants or something Phil!
Ever see Boiler Room? Same thing, all the money in the world and no idea what to do with it...
Can someone post a pic here. I WILL NOT ever install that flash crap on any system ever again. TY.
why would someone go out of their way when you are too lazy to download something that wont hurt your computer?

I'm not too lazy. I just don't like the flash player. It's cheesy and I don't like all the millions of flash enabled advertisements. The ads are the main reason. Now post the dam n pic. TY.

I'm not too lazy. I just don't like the flash player. It's cheesy and I don't like all the millions of flash enabled advertisements. The ads are the main reason. Now post the dam n pic. TY.
www.firefox.com
Funny how he has this giant, awesome house and most of us are drooling over the dual-monitors. Thats when you know your on a poker site :club:
A house is a house... One person does not need 20 rooms and 10 bathrooms. That's not impressive in the least.

you guys suck with wants and wants and wants and wants....here's a poker thread for you.... how many play poker for the competitive - ness? i personally play only for the fun; hence live games, never internet.... and truly why i flame this sight when i get drunk is because it makes me sad to think so many of you intelligent people out there are transplanting that sense of 'possibility'* onto cards......... that's very vague...... what i mean is, there are many an intelligent youth you disagree with the way the world works and try to cop out by becoming poker players..... illigitimate youth..... i agree in the sense that i try my best not to participate.... i, as i expect most of you, are highly intelligent so the tests go, and find poker to be a great escape out of the moral burden of social protest.......(this sound heavy, and pretentious for those who don't agree) ..... and so to have this forum with all you great geniuses who have all this comedic genius and waste it all on poker is sad, because truly, at least for me, poker is only a way of ........ i'm tired of trying to make sensein conclusion,i think poker is a bad thing, a bad bad thing, at least for myself, because it creates a way for people (or at least myself) to control others without actually influencing what they think ...... that said, i think poker is a great great thing, because it allows people to think expansively..........contradictions don't exist, only hypocrisiisisisisy

you guys suck with wants and wants and wants and wants....here's a poker thread for you....  how many play poker for the competitive - ness?  i personally play only for the fun;  hence live games, never internet....  and truly why i flame this sight when i get drunk is because it makes me sad to think so many of you intelligent people out there are transplanting that sense of 'possibility'* onto cards.........  that's very vague......    what i mean is,  there are many an intelligent youth you disagree with the way the world works and try to cop out by becoming poker players..... illigitimate  youth.....  i agree  in the sense that i try my best not to participate....  i, as i expect most of you, are highly intelligent so the tests go,  and find poker to be a great escape out of the moral burden of social protest.......(this sound heavy, and pretentious for those who don't agree)  ..... and so to have this forum with all you great geniuses who have all this comedic genius and waste it all on poker is sad, because truly, at least for me,  poker is only a way of ........ i'm tired of trying to make sensein conclusion,i think poker is a bad thing, a bad bad thing, at least for myself, because it creates a way for people (or at least myself)  to control others without actually influencing what they think ......            that said, i think poker is a great great thing, because it allows people to think expansively..........contradictions don't exist, only hypocrisiisisisisy
i'll be the first to say, that made no sense. good intentions though