• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel foolish. Because I updated some software earlier, I thought the problem was with me and not FCP. So, I reinstalled the software. I shouldn't have bothered. I should have known better and checked here first. :club:

Sonsabitches. :club::D:D:D
I know, and apparently there is a live one raising 8.5x the big blind at a no limit table! I want in!

So I contacted support this is what I got.Sarah: Hello icemanrulz, thank you for contacting Full Contact Support. icemanrulz: hiSarah: Im not sure how long it will take sirSarah: The technical department are still working on thisSarah: im sorry ,i could not provide you a time frameicemanrulz: are some people on and others notSarah: nopeicemanrulz: ok hope it gets fixed soon because this sucksicemanrulz: thanksSarah: When the server is down ,no one will be able to playSarah: I understandSarah: sorry for the delay siricemanrulz: ok byeNot good news :club:

She needs to get her story straight, people are on and playing through FCP at this very moment. But oh well, im goin to bed.

Hi everybody, I wan't online all night but I have an update.The problem is a sporadic one that is affecting the entire Network. Some players can log in and play normally and some can't .I don't know the exact reason for this but the DGN techs are working on a fix.

Hi everybody, I wan't online all night but I have an update.The problem is a sporadic one that is affecting the entire Network. Some players can log in and play normally and some can't .I don't know the exact reason for this but the DGN techs are working on a fix.
What? :D:):D You have a life other than FCP? :D Man, you are my hero! :):club::D

Still not working huh?Dammit, now I have to pay attention to the wife :DHey EStormOK, whenever I sit down at your table you always leave soon after.What's up, are you scared of me or do you not like playing against other forum members? ;)Do you have any more updates Mr Bob the Info man?

Still not working huh?Dammit, now I have to pay attention to the wife :DHey EStormOK, whenever I sit down at your table you always leave soon after.What's up, are you scared of me or do you not like playing against other forum members? ;)Do you have any more updates Mr Bob the Info man?
I got in.That is a bad beat for you, cause I suck. :)I guess I just haven't noticed you. I played with Jan??? the other night. Not to many forum members at my br level. :)Say hello next time. That way I will be forced to acknowledge you.
I got in.That is a bad beat for you, cause I suck. :)I guess I just haven't noticed you. I played with Jan??? the other night. Not to many forum members at my br level. :)Say hello next time. That way I will be forced to acknowledge you.
EStorm and I were by far the 2 best players at that 6 handed table too! :DWhat, Yoda wants to play NL on FCP....hide the women and children :PI can't get in today either, now I will have to pay attention to the husband. :club: But, that new 100k tourney/qualifiers looks very interesting! It's in the newsletter.

I've been told that the problem is a DNS one and that is why some players can access the games and some can't.If the DNS server that you access is pointing to the correct spot you can get in and if not then you can't. The Network is working on the issue but I have no timeframe for knowing if and when it will be totally back to normal.

Thanks for the info Bob. Hmm, I guess the DNS server that I access is pointing to Stonehenge then! Awesome news about 4s being hot today though, I've been stalked by J,4 offsuit for days.

still unable to get on. any news fcp support??? i would really like to get on soon :club: also any news on refunds??
Hi Dabs45 the problem isn't just with you but has affected about 60% of the players.There isn't anything that you can do on your end to fix anything so just try to log in periodically.I can't give an estimate on when things will be back to normal.

Announcements