More Fcp Cashout Hassles

anyone else think this whole thing is ****ing stupid? i talked with him yesterday and he was supposed to email me something, but i never got it.all im trying to do is cashout.Raymond - FCP : Hi Let me check again on this? Theraflu : ok thanksRaymond - FCP : I sent an email for nexum user verification to this email ************Raymond - FCP : did you receive it? Theraflu : not yesterdayTheraflu : i wanted to cash out via neteller...Raymond - FCP : It was because deposit was thru Nexum and cashout was thru a different method Theraflu : but ive deposited through neteller in the pastRaymond - FCP : oh, let me confirm.. one moment Theraflu : 371432 2006-04-03 22:54:14 NETeller processed 85.00 10 minutes later... Theraflu : still confirming?Raymond - FCP : Yes, checking up with the relevant department now. Raymond - FCP : Please hold on.. Raymond - FCP : Theraflu : okRaymond - FCP : sorry the person appears offline at the moment. But let me confirm this as the note in your account shows that ID verifcation was needed and this resulted in your cashout pending Raymond - FCP : and I sent out an email to you on this yesterday Raymond - FCP : can i resend one to the email above? Theraflu : am i going to be able to get it through neteller?Raymond - FCP : Yes after just a copy of your ID is sent in. Theraflu : hahaTheraflu : so you can take my money without an idTheraflu : but you cant give it outTheraflu : niceRaymond - FCP : Let me confirm, the neteller account is in your name and matches your account info? Theraflu : yes, i've deposited here through neteller beforeTheraflu : same email tooRaymond - FCP : Well then I believe this is just to confirm the nexum part of your deposits then. Theraflu : so you're going to need an ID for a cashout method that i dont plan on using?Raymond - FCP : No cashout via nexum as it is only done with a check Theraflu : so then what am i confirming?Raymond - FCP : this is to verify deposits and the account holder details Theraflu : why do you verify the deposit months after ive made them?Theraflu : i dont get itRaymond - FCP : When they process your cashout they found out about the nexum part of your deposits Raymond - FCP : Normally, Purely neteller users do not requir this verification, only nexum users and credit card holders do. Theraflu : firstly, the fact that i used nexum is only because FCP doesnt let me deposit through instacashTheraflu : secondly, i still fail to see why this matters? ive verified my account with you, someone gave me my PIN number on here when i wanted to cash out, i want it through neteller which ive used before, and i dont understand why these nexcum checks wernt done when i was depositingRaymond - FCP : This is only a one time verification and if you can comply it would not be needed ever again Raymond - FCP : That was a account verification to give out personal information about the account Raymond - FCP : and not for cashier department verification , I hope youo understand Theraflu : i 100% dontTheraflu : i dont understand why these nexcum checks wernt done when i was depositingTheraflu : you have no problem with people putting money into an account that might not be theirs?Raymond - FCP : It wasn't brought up as the support person saw that you had deposited via neteller and cleared yoour account at that time, however our cashier department views it differently Theraflu : thats asinineTheraflu : but whateverTheraflu : what do i have to do****ing stupid.

moving this to the poker room forum.understand it or not I dont see what the big deal is to send them your ID. It takes you 3 minutes and its a security feature that alot of sites have and its only a 1 time thing. I understand your argument it seems a bit after the fact and doesnt make the most sense, but the guy is just enforcing their policy, its not a personal thing.

:club:
just a hassle. and plus, i cashed out last monday, and i never received any emails or anything explaining why i wasnt getting my money. i wish i had this problem more often though.
just a hassle. and plus, i cashed out last monday, and i never received any emails or anything explaining why i wasnt getting my money. i wish i had this problem more often though.
AMEN!
I use Firepay and FCP has been a dream to cash out.....Nobody beats UB in this department and nobody is worst than PP and FT.
Pretty sure PP has been by far the best for cashouts, to Neteller anyways...

I won a nice chunk of cash on Sunday in the freeroll. I pulled 1800 ish out not minutes after I won it. It was in my Neteller on Monday. It is in my bank account right now. No fee, no verification, no delay.Why don't more folks use Neteller? That is a serious question...do the other methods have different, better ways to boot up or something?

I won a nice chunk of cash on Sunday in the freeroll. I pulled 1800 ish out not minutes after I won it. It was in my Neteller on Monday. It is in my bank account right now. No fee, no verification, no delay.Why don't more folks use Neteller? That is a serious question...do the other methods have different, better ways to boot up or something?
Because Neteller is a criminal organization...that's why.Search my post history to see why i think that way.Neteller sucks ***.
Why don't more folks use Neteller? That is a serious question...do the other methods have different, better ways to boot up or something?
Neteller is great. People who hate it usually had an issue with it that was their fault. Other than a hacked account of course.
Neteller is great. People who hate it usually had an issue with it that was their fault. Other than a hacked account of course.
OH YEAH...my fault.You own neteller? You work for them?
Everytime somebody starts a neteller thread I try to discourage any business with those criminals.....Long Story short.....they held a 3k withdrawal (among other fukups) that i needed to pay bills and to LIVE ransom over a 10k deposit that never existed....Three weeks later they finally apologized for a "computer error" and released my funds...I instantly closed the account.I have used Firepay, and Citadel and have never had a problem with either.
Hence the term usually. But I'd still like to see why you think they are criminals/terrorists.
Hence the term usually. But I'd still like to see why you think they are criminals/terrorists.
Hence the term..."Long story...short".BTW...my fins are gonna destroy the aluminum curtain tonight.
Hence the term..."Long story...short".BTW...my fins are gonna destroy the aluminum curtain tonight.
Nah Charile Batch is gonna torch you guys. Seriously though I think we are gonna lose tonite.
moving this to the poker room forum.understand it or not I dont see what the big deal is to send them your ID. It takes you 3 minutes and its a security feature that alot of sites have and its only a 1 time thing. I understand your argument it seems a bit after the fact and doesnt make the most sense, but the guy is just enforcing their policy, its not a personal thing.
Well, its now sunday, and they've had my ID and verification form for at least 2-3 days, and still no money. this is great.