Network Technical Problems

There are some Network wide technical problems currently effecting both the ring games and tournaments.If you were in a game or tournament when the problems started and have been effected negatively contact the FCP support team and either the Network or ourselves will make it right after the everything is back to normal.BobFCP Poker Manager

yup i cant even log ini keep getting the loop, could not log into the tournament server, redirecting to the ring server then could not connect to ring server, redirecting to the tournament server, over and over.hope its fixed by negreanu open time!

We're at the mercy of On Game to get everything sorted out.We know they're wokring to get whatever the problem is solved but there isn't an ETA on it.

We're at the mercy of On Game to get everything sorted out.We know they're wokring to get whatever the problem is solved but there isn't an ETA on it.
And I completely understand thisBut it just sucks when I play at FCP pretty much exclusively
yup i just got a "this tourney is frozen" message in my 30+3.
I just got this same message, although it was only a $5+.5 PLO8 SNGEDIT: I also cannot log back in and get the following message on the login screen:"An internal server error occurred. Please try again."

It looks like the tournament server is back up, but all of the earlier (running) tournaments are gone. How do I get my buy-in back?

It looks like the tournament server is back up, but all of the earlier (running) tournaments are gone. How do I get my buy-in back?
The Network after they get everything back up and running will then sort through the tournies and make refunds. That usually takes about 24 hours.If you make note of the time your tourney started and what type it was and contact our support after that time we can confirm what has been done.