Fcphul Report Cards

So we've past the halfway mark in the season and I'm wondering how everyone feels about their own team as well as mid-season votes for MVP, winning team, surprises, etc.Current MVP nominations have to go to Nutzbuster, Theraflew, and OolongFCP.Biggest surprise is Daniel's 1-2 record and his Cheap Thieves.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not thrilled with my play in recent weeks, but I still have a shot at my division if I take care of my interdivision games. Also, being 3-0 in the division right now gives me a leg up on tie breaking scenarios. I'd give me a B-/C+. Biggest Surprise: All the defaults (forfeits)

MVP so far goes to nutz...5-1 record with a 30 minutes per match avg (longest 80, shortest 20). That's a lot of solid play coming from him if you ask me. As far as best team in the league...the stats don't show it yet, but Oh You Call, I Call? will have the best record at the end of the season. We are riding a 4 game win streak, and it's not about to end anytime soon!

MVP so far goes to nutz...5-1 record with a 30 minutes per match avg (longest 80, shortest 20). That's a lot of solid play coming from him if you ask me. As far as best team in the league...the stats don't show it yet, but Oh You Call, I Call? will have the best record at the end of the season. We are riding a 4 game win streak, and it's not about to end anytime soon!
Isn't it a 5-game win streak? Thought you boys started 0-3. Nice run.Oh...and by "nice run" I mean hope you all get hit by a bus. :club:
As far as best team in the league...the stats don't show it yet, but Oh You Call, I Call? will have the best record at the end of the season. We are riding a 4 game win streak, and it's not about to end anytime soon!
I know a wins a win, but catching a 2 outer to win your last one leaves me wondering if you really want to claim super star status yet?Can you tell I'm still bitter?

Personally, I give my teammates an A (1-0) and myself a C (4-3) There were 2 matches I should've won but didn't play well enough in. The match against Lost Leader I just had no chance to win the way the cards fell. However, first 4 matches I'd say a D, last 3 I played I'd give myself an A-. Still a lot of playin left, and I don't think anybody's out of it quite yet.Midseason MVP: Nutzbuster. Can't argue with 5-1.Favorite for best record: Team Canada

as a team, i think we're only deserving a C or C+.i didn't get a chance to watch steve's matches, but my loss against nutzbuster, everything in my body was telling me to fold JJ preflop, but i called and lost to QQ. one mistake, one loss for me.we've still got time to turn it around, though.

My grades for CC Riders:sloshr A: 2-0, 2 wins vs 2 very strong opponents, I gotta give myself credittheresa113 B: 0-2, but saved us from a default, nothing she could do is wrong after thatacesfull B: 1-0, nice win, but needs another to move higher than a B. After this week he should join me as an "A" playerxx44466xx B-: 1-1, got us much needed win to tie up the division, but needed a huge suckout to do so. Organizational skills bumped him up a bit, as he has been a great captain. I actually feel like I know what is going on with the team, unlike the last team event I played on this site.weakdraw F: 0-1, misunderstood the time of a match and almost cost us a default, then lost his replacement match. Huge letdown from our expectations as a protege finalist and mtt winner. However, he is still a great player and I expect him to have a strong finish to redeem himself. Final grade should be much higher than midterm grade.

I give my team a D-stevepd (1-3) played like dog crap in two of his losses...got a unlucky in his other.I (alf1380) (3-1) played awful in a match I won..and pretty damn good in a match I lost....so I guess I deserve my 3-1 record...

WKTSWAY (3-1): B+ I've played well in my matches and I think I have improved quite a bit since the beginning. The last two weeks beat teams with one loss to get back in the division.EvilGN (2-0): B+ Played some long matches and has played solid slowly sucking the chips away from opponents.ajs510 (0-2): C- Not really his fault. Cold deck for him and good deck for the opponents he played in both matches.

Cheap Thieves:Jayboogie: AKidPoker: DCfinnn: FWaffles2003: -
LOL, based on one game.CSA are preforming very well, though the record dosen't reflect our immense talent. CobaltBlue has been very surprising and was a great sleeper pickup. ChuckSty has been as consistant and dominating as advertised. I've had a dissapointing season thus far, but with a win in my last outing, things are looking to heat up.CSA is tied for the lead in the Doyle Brunson division and holds the tiebreaker over Demented Avengers. We are in control of our own destiny.

For the Unmentionables...Naismith A+++ - He's undefeated in games he hasn't lost. If losses were to happen, which there's no evidence of, they'd be as a result of a major suckout or the cheating conspiratorial cheating cheatiness of the cheating random card genercheator putting AA vs KK and an AKx board.In any case, the A+++ is only because A++++ or greater is just absurd. But if it wasn't, it would be like A+++++++++ or better. Freaking cheating gobears.

For the Unmentionables...Naismith A+++ - He's undefeated in games he hasn't lost. If losses were to happen, which there's no evidence of, they'd be as a result of a major suckout or the cheating conspiratorial cheating cheatiness of the cheating random card genercheator putting AA vs KK and an AKx board.In any case, the A+++ is only because A++++ or greater is just absurd. But if it wasn't, it would be like A+++++++++ or better. Freaking cheating gobears.
Now if you were as good as Phil Hellmuth, you could have laid down that set of Kings....
Now if you were as good as Phil Hellmuth, you could have laid down that set of Kings....
It was a misclick. I actually put you on the AsAh rather than two black aces and was mad at my misread.
a6 offsuit 4th hand?
Bah. You just got lucky that I had a date. I was hoping you had two pair and I might suck out but I was in a hurry. Your incredibly clever, "Oh well, good luck" definitely disguised that you were strong. You trapped me with that complete non-tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:

Cigar Lovers report card;Yoda / _4LoM_: 0-1; A Got his opponent to put all his money in with the worst hand and got sucked out on.No_Neck: 1-1; AGot his opponent to put all his money in with the worst hand and got sucked out on.Ballon Guy: 3-2; C+Once got my opponent to get all his money in with a 2 OUTER and got sucked out on, The other time I got all my money in with the worst hand, and I failed to suck out on.Lo Gloria Cubana Series R #6: A+A fine addition from the one of the most respected names in cigars. The light wrapper gives a clean even burn and the flavors of cheap thei..err labor fills the aroma. La Gloria Cubana's special blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan filler and binder become one with Ecuadorian wrapper to deliver the full, rich flavor that is a euphoric experience.

Guest Guest
Cigar Lovers report card;No_Neck: 1-1; AGot his opponent to put all his money in with the worst hand and got sucked out on.
I know for certain that this never happened since I played him :club:. I never got my money in bad against him even once and came back from 200 chips to win without sucking out.
I know for certain that this never happened since I played him :club:. I never got my money in bad against him even once and came back from 200 chips to win without sucking out.
That was me

I'd like to nominate myself for MVP for fearlessly stepping aside and holding the door for Nutz to go into battle. If it were not for my steadfast refusal to play, our record would be FAR worse.....

Announcements