• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:05 PM

last week I flopped my first royal, and got another one tonight. always a good thing :-) the guy said he flopped the nut straight, and i told him i flopped top pair with the nut straight draw and an open ended straight flush draw. he called me a fish :club: Posted Image
I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus. - Donnie Darko, greatest movie ever.

#2 Stylin_Fish

Stylin_Fish

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:07 PM

Fold.
IPB Image

#3 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:08 PM

Stylin_Fish said:

Fold.
only if you admit MCR sucks :club: :D
I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus. - Donnie Darko, greatest movie ever.

#4 zimmer4141

zimmer4141

GO BLUE

• Members
  • 15,007 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Golf

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:08 PM

Ha, 2 in one week, I had 2 in one session. Beat that bitch!
Hail To the Victors Valiant
Hail To the Conquering Heroes
Hail Hail To Michigan
The Leaders and Best

#5 Stylin_Fish

Stylin_Fish

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:09 PM

93transam said:

Stylin_Fish said:

Fold.
only if you admit MCR sucks :club: :D
MCR ownz a you and a royal flush.
IPB Image

#6 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:09 PM

Zimmer4141 said:

wellli once had 3 royal flushes while 5 tabling, but a unicorn started running rampant through our town and ran straight into my internet provider's headquarters, destroying everysingle server....i got disconnected and had to ride the unicorn off of a cliff

#7 zimmer4141

zimmer4141

GO BLUE

• Members
  • 15,007 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Golf

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:12 PM

93transam said:

Zimmer4141 said:

wellli once had 3 royal flushes while 5 tabling, but a unicorn started running rampant through our town and ran straight into my internet provider's headquarters, destroying everysingle server....i got disconnected and had to ride the unicorn off of a cliff
Shit, not only the royal flushes, but also the power to control animals that don't even exist. Now I think you are a bot.
Hail To the Victors Valiant
Hail To the Conquering Heroes
Hail Hail To Michigan
The Leaders and Best

#8 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:16 PM

Zimmer4141 said:

93transam said:

Zimmer4141 said:

Shit, not only the royal flushes, but also the power to control animals that don't even exist. Now I think you are a bot.
lol. You forget, I programmed you (I said it was Bill Gates but I was just covering for you...) Now this means only a bot could have programmed a bot so unstoppable...therefore you sir are correct.

#9 Stylin_Fish

Stylin_Fish

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:17 PM

93transam said:

Zimmer4141 said:

93transam said:

Zimmer4141 said:

lol. You forget, I programmed you (I said it was Bill Gates but I was just covering for you...) Now this means only a bot could have programmed a bot so unstoppable...therefore you sir are correct.
I wonder if they'll get Arnold Schwarzenegger to play you in the movie.
IPB Image

#10 missIdaho

missIdaho

Forum Hostess

• Members
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:18 PM

Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back for me. :clap:

#11 JaysonWeber

JaysonWeber

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,665 posts
  • Interests:Poker, who woulda thought.

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:19 PM

U know what, I've had one... IN MY LIFE. IHYGKY
"Here are my rules: what can be done with one substance must never be done with another. No two materials are alike. No two sites on earth are alike. No two buildings have the same purpose. The purpose, the site, the material determine the shape. Nothing can be reasonable or beautiful unless its made by one central idea, and the idea sets every detail. A building is alive, like a man." - The Fountainhead.

#12 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:19 PM

I wonder if they'll get Arnold Schwarzenegger to play you in the movie.Nah, too buff. I'm shooting for Richard Simmons....SWSWSW :wall:

#13 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:20 PM

JaysonWeber said:

i've also flopped a straight flush if that helps any :-) what's IHYGKY mean by the way, i think i get the IHY part... :lol:edit: nevermind i figured it out :oops:

#14 Stylin_Fish

Stylin_Fish

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:23 PM

93transam said:

JaysonWeber said:

i've also flopped a straight flush if that helps any :-) what's IHYGKY mean by the way, i think i get the IHY part... :lol:edit: nevermind i figured it out :oops:
I'm unlucky. I folded a would be flopped straight flush, and had one straight flush.
IPB Image

#15 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:25 PM

Stylin_Fish said:

93transam said:

JaysonWeber said:

I'm unlucky. I folded a would be flopped straight flush, and had one straight flush.
the straight flush i flopped was 9-K ...one away from also flopping a royal...consequently it was one of the last times i played a NL cash game before switching to limit...the other guy in the hand made 2 pair on the turn and went all in on me....nice pot :-)

#16 Jelly-Filled Ace

Jelly-Filled Ace

my bankroll got hit by a bus

• Members
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:39 PM

93transam cheats.
"Gets down to what it's all about, doesn't it? Making the wrong play at the right time." - Lancey Howard

#17 dank773

dank773

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 10:25 PM

speaking of weird things, I've had quads 4 times and 1 straight flush in the last two days. This is in Omaha though. The straight flush I caught on the river to make the staight flush A-5, that was a nice pot. But I also lost a monster pot when my top full ran into quads.

#18 dank773

dank773

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:06 AM

Wow, and after having a really crappy day, I just had my best hand in a long time playing Omaha 8.6 handed, .50-$1 pot limit. I had K :) 4 :) 6 :) 2 :club: from the small blind. The flop comes K :) 5 :) 3 :) , and I bet the pot, $8, with top pair and an open ended straight flush draw, and am called in one spot. The turn was the 7 :D , and I bet the pot again, $24, and am called again. The river was the 2 :D , and I bet the pot again, $72, and my opponent raised to $144, and I re-raised all in for my last $53. My opponent had A :D J :) J :) 9 :) , so I scooped a $460 pot.

#19 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

The Outlier

• Members
  • 10,440 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'Em, Crazy Pineapple, 2-7 TD

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:08 AM

dank, who the hell were you playing that paid you off without a low?Oh, and tonight, I hit my third royal flush. Got paid off too. 8)

#20 dank773

dank773

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:00 PM

it was BigPump, I've never seen him before, hopefully I see him again. David Williams is playing at my .25-.50 table now, I saw Arieh playing 5-10 earlie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users