Effective stacks are $200, button seems tight, MP is new to the table so ne reads.MP opens for $4.Fold to ButtonButton raise to $14.SB folds.I'm in the BB with AQ of spades, what are my options here and why would i chose one over the other?

I fold, especially since the button is tight and this is full-ring. You can re-raise, but doing so reduces your hand to a bluff, because you're only called or raised by better hands (AK/JJ+). If you decide to flat call then you're out of position throughout the rest of the hand. When you're ahead you'll only win a smallish pot, but when you're behind to overpairs or AK you'll lose the entire stack. Most of the time you simply check fold. This just doesn't seem like a very profitable situation for you. Muck and move on.

Ok, what about AK here, re-raise or flat call?What would you do with Ten jacks or queens in this spot?

Ok, what about AK here, re-raise or flat call?What would you do with Ten jacks or queens in this spot?
I'd probably flat call with TT or 99 part of the time and fold them part of the time. AK, QQ and JJ I'd mix in calling and reraising.

Is doing this an option?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $467.90UTG+1: $438CO: $302.05Button: $766.10NoSup4U: $472BB: $163.80Pre-flop: (6 players) NoSup4U is SB with :D :D UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $14, CO calls, Button raises to $60, NoSup4U raises to $165, 2 folds, CO raises all-in $302.05, Button folds, NoSup4U calls.Flop: :D :D :) ($682.1, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $682.1)Turn: :club: ($682.1, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $682.1)River: :) ($682.1, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $682.1)Results:Final pot: $682.1CO showed As KcNoSup4U showed 5d Kd

This is almost always a fold. I have already posted this hand once today, but just for good measure:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojeRwWIdQBMWatch Antonio's fold out of the blind. Against a raise and a reraise, AQ OOP loses a TON of value, especially against good players.

I'd probably flat call with TT or 99 part of the time and fold them part of the time. AK, QQ and JJ I'd mix in calling and reraising.
As for the other hands you ask what you would do with, I agree with Acid ^^

The question is what flop are you going to be comfortable continuing with the hand?If the flop is all spades you probably aren't going to win a big pot unless the other guy has spades too.If the flop is Ace high you aren't going to get paid off by JJ/QQ/KK and you have to be afraid of AK given preflop.If the flop is Q high and he's still betting strong are you going all the way with it?I would only feel good about the flop if was AQx. I don't think it's a profitable situation to call a 3bet from the blinds with AQs in 6max or full ring.