Poker Outlawed Online In Nevada & 9 Other States?

I'm receiving a phone call now that says a friend in Las Vegas is Locked Out of Two Poker Accounts?Because it's now not acceptable to play ONLINE POKER in Nevada and 9 other states?Ultimate Bet is one of the places that "locked out."

Man how'd Bush swing that? He got 10 states locked out of online poker. That man is one tough prez.....I am pretty sure the OP missed a big SW somewhere. I didn't .....SW

We're still talking and searching ...Royal Vegas told them it was because of 9 states.
There seceding from the Union!!! It's civil war!

I've always been a fan of the Abe Lincoln look. Does anyone know where I can find a hat like that? I'm working on the beard, and I can probably figure out the mole. But a real, authentic looking top hat. That's what I'd like.

Haven't heard a word or found a word from anyone else ... About Nevada Not Being Allowed To Play Poker ONLINEBut .. this is a good recent article on the general subject ..This

It's smacking of something like that to me too .. because I don't see anything in the news online .. and because I haven't heard a word in this threadfrom ANYONE who plays poker ONLINE in NEVADA?IT would be pretty easy to find out if you could still play and where?I'm sure you will. However, the phone call they made to Royal Vegas says they are locked out because of this 9 state idea. They did say California wasn't one of the 9 states.I'm sure more will be revealed soon.This Guy would suggest, and I would agree, the banning of online gaming has little or nothing to do with right and wrong.THIS JUST OUTIN a totally secret session, Congress just attached a rider to the "In Support Of Motherhood Act" ... OUTLAWING the war in Iraq.Rumour has it that pressure from the Christian Right decided that it was better for them to make peace and not war, and, they're willing to pay for it.Bastards

these are the 11 states where it is outlawedprima has blocked players from these states1. Illinois2. Indiana3. Louisiana4. Michigan5. Nevada6. New Jersey7. New York8. Oregon9. South Dakota10. Washington11. Wisconsin

Thanks .. Where did you get that?Any links?Where and what are the Nevada News Sources and others?

I just want to say that this is the most coherent post I think SoCoolBob has ever made.
I prefer the stagelights, dancing smilicons, cow shooting hoops, multitude of fonts and weird foreign squigglies.
these are the 11 states where it is outlawedprima has blocked players from these states1. Illinois2. Indiana3. Louisiana4. Michigan5. Nevada6. New Jersey7. New York8. Oregon9. South Dakota10. Washington11. Wisconsin
They're site still have those states listed on the registration. That doesn't make much sense.
Haven't heard a word or found a word from anyone else ... About Nevada Not Being Allowed To Play Poker ONLINEBut .. this is a good recent article on the general subject ..This
Good editorial.Bob are you back on meds or something? You're actually making sense in this thread.

Fascinating ... a thread on outlawing Poker and Four People find it significant to comment ... once again ... on the quality of my posts.And ... a total stranger the physical world said to me today ..."Yeah, I know who you are. Where's your Rose Colored Glasses?"Right Here !!!theplayer.jpgBesides, I have learned a little. I just read another thread on here where for 5 pages one just slammed the other. Hello, this is communication ? Great !!!And ... I did get some really, really positive feedback {My Opinion}from the GSWarrior Bulletin Board So far, I consider it a relative miracle if some one of my slammers is even tempted to turn around, actually does, or someone else comes along to say, guess what ... I understand. Keep it up SoCô¿ôL Bob ... WOW!http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?p=45664#45664See ... I really got excited about this one !!! DangAs for tonite ... I'm trying to play a little Poker.Thanks for asking.Now if I can get over to that post about George Will In Newsweek I can help some others find it quicker by providing the link. grabber.gifhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15265338/site/newsweek/"It is an iron law: When government uses laws, tariffs and regulations to restrict the choices of Americans, ostensibly for their own good, someone is going to make money from the paternalism. One of the big winners from the government's action against online gambling will be the state governments that are America's most relentless promoters of gambling." ... George Will

:club:
They're site still have those states listed on the registration. That doesn't make much sense.
I am the person that SoCool was talking about........I live in Las Vegas and yes indeed Prima has locked me out of my account "because I live in Nevada" I called the Nevada gaming commission and they say that Prima is wrong, that it is not a Nevada state law...old or new but Prima will not listen to that!
I can't wait till the Confederacy makes a comeback. :club:
I am the person SoCool was talking to on the phone...Indeed Prima locked me out of my account because "I live in Nevada" The Nevada Gaming commission says there is no Nevada law but Prima insists there is, Go Figure! This less than a week after they assured me that I had nothing to worry about!