Villain is 17/13/2/159 hands. The first hand I saw when I sat down he 3-bet someone with QQ. Is this an easy fold?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $100CO: $302.35Button: $104.45SB: $22.85BB: $170.20Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with :club::DHero raises to $3.5, CO folds, Button raises to $12, 2 folds, Hero ?

Blah, he's pretty nitty. I don't know if it's an easy fold though...meh I don't hate set mining as he likely has a big hand and if he doesn't you might just get checks all the way through.

He is raising on the button, could just be to get the hand heads up in position with AK/AQs/TT/99 as much as it could be AA-QQ. I don't see how you fold preflop, it's a question of if you want to 3 bet to see where he is really at or not, or just call and see the flop.

I think on general principle alone, since he's not like an ultra-nit or anything, fodling JJ preflop here is giving up way too easily. I think this is QQ or AK. His raise seems large for AA/KK.

wow villian seems really aggressive. i'm kinda torn between 3 betting and shoving. i'm not folding against this villian.
As the # of pots you enter go down, your AF rises for people who are comparably aggressive. Someone who's playing 75% of the hands with an AF of 1 is really aggressive usually and is probably comparable to a 17/13/3 or so. His stats suggest he's playing a pretty TAG game. Shoving here is a disaster.

i dont mind 4bet folding... but we have to understand this is design specifically to TID NOW & not see the flop... where we're @ a positional disadvantage & likely going to see at least 1 over card hit the board like half the time... bet 3/4 - full pot on flop & shut down UI if we get action... that's if you feel like bloating it..realistically i'd probably flat call & c/c if i get an over pair / set & i donk the turn if i keep the overpair & check raise the set... if i get action w/ the over pair i'm c/c reasonable bet or likely c/f river UI... the set i'd like a RR on the turn plz =], otherwise just value town the river... i agree though, it looks like queens or aceking... who knows, he could have nines/tens, position & a hint of disbelief... take a flop, you'll have more chances to out play / out draw (slim, i know) him even out of position...

As the # of pots you enter go down, your AF rises for people who are comparably aggressive. Someone who's playing 75% of the hands with an AF of 1 is really aggressive usually and is probably comparable to a 17/13/3 or so. His stats suggest he's playing a pretty TAG game. Shoving here is a disaster.
yeah i don't know much about pt stats just learning and for some odd reason i thought this was 1/2 on 0.5/1 so i wouldn't typically shove.

We don't have odds to setmine, but we do have some postflop value outside of that, even if we are check/folding most flops. I think it's a call preflop.I think our best postflop line is probably to c/c good flops and then either check/fold or bet/fold the turn. Most people won't fire a second bullet with AK/AQ.

I check call the flop and lead out on the turn.EDIT: This is a different hand than the one you posted in the challenge thread i see, i would fold here, OOP this is too expensive to play when we're behind imo and doesn't get us enough value when we're ahead.