I just got poker tracker and have logged about 7k hands.I had a question regarding winrates from the blinds.I know PT has that goofy thing where they call a BB actually 2 big blinds.My current winrate from the big blind is -.10.Am I correct in saying that anything under -.50 PTBB is winning back some of what you have put in?What is considered good? Are we happy with a win rate under .50 PTBB or should we not be happy unless its positive?

I don't think you can win from the blinds in the long run. Overcoming the blind bets plus the positional disadvantage together would seem to be impossible. I'm not sure what a respectable rate would be, though. I suppose if you show positive numbers in the w/o blinds column on PT, you're doing well enough.

I think you are interpretting those numbers correctly.I'm seeing -0.08 for the SB and -0.20 for the big blind for the database I have up. I don't know if that's good or not, but I can say that a positive result from the blinds would be very unusual.

I was actually going to post something very similar to this. So, losing from the blinds is a given, but has anything been written about acceptable guidelines to determine if we are at least playing close to optimally from the blinds (by analyzing PT stats).I'm running at (0.04) and (0.13) BB/100 for the SB and BB respectively through 30k hands.