Strange Preflop Line Followed By A High Flop

Villain's first hand at the table.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.105 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $9.10Hero: $18.80Button: $12.90SB: $11.25BB: $4.75Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with Q :D Q :club: UTG calls $0.1 (pot was $0.15), Hero raises to $0.45, 3 folds, UTG raises to $1.1, Hero raises to $3.6, UTG calls $2.15 (pot was $4.3).Flop: A :D 2 :D 6 :D ($7.35, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero...

This is JJ or TT as much as it is ever AK. Use the preflop action to rule out hands. AQ is unlikely to withstand this kind of preflop action. KK shoves preflop most of the time and AA likely does the same.He's either got AK or a middle pair and it's probably about 50/50.I'm not giving up that easily. I might check here and see what he does on the turn. I also might bet $3 and fold to a shove. Checking is better.

This is JJ or TT as much as it is ever AK. Use the preflop action to rule out hands. AQ is unlikely to withstand this kind of preflop action. KK shoves preflop most of the time and AA likely does the same.He's either got AK or a middle pair and it's probably about 50/50.I'm not giving up that easily. I might check here and see what he does on the turn. I also might bet $3 and fold to a shove. Checking is better.
Pretty much. First hand for villain, I might push pre.

If it is the villains first hand at the table, I probably wouldn't have three-bet him after he limp raised and I would still follow the c/f line on the flop. If it goes check/check on the turn too, you can think about betting.

If it is the villains first hand at the table, I probably wouldn't have three-bet him after he limp raised and I would still follow the c/f line on the flop. If it goes check/check on the turn too, you can think about betting.
This sounds ultra weak.We're pretty wa/wb here, although we're in position.I'd probably check here, and reevaluate on the turn, probably calling a turn bet, but folding to a large river bet, although I didn't really look at how much we'll have left, etc.
This sounds ultra weak.We're pretty wa/wb here, although we're in position.I'd probably check here, and reevaluate on the turn, probably calling a turn bet, but folding to a large river bet, although I didn't really look at how much we'll have left, etc.
Lazyness :club:
It's a bit weak, but what are you doing if he shoves after you make it $3.6? I mean I guess we're not folding, but I would really hate having to call that.
We could fold for 55 more BBs, maybe?
I wish that I slowplayed more becuase when I check this flop, it says "I don't have AA and can't beat Ax" way more than anything, so it probably encourages players to bet into me.I might even make some stupid tiny bet, like $1 or something. I mean, he can never have a draw here and he'll have to think "oh god, he's milking me with AA" and then you can make the same bet on the turn and then check behind the river. It sounds gay, but it might work here.