draft for main event pool

This goes back a week or so, but I want to follow through on the pool for the main event we agreed upon.I propose that we hold the draft on July 6th at 8PM Eastern Time.The people who were in wereRoyal_TourSmasharooZimmer4141gadgetwolfpackerWe agreed that we each get 20 players and 10 alternates.No player may be on more than one team.After the three day 1s, your alternates are substituted in the order you picked them for players knocked out on day 1.The team with the most total prize winnings wins.If any player from any team makes the final table, they win an extra $25 from each player.If any player from any team wins the main event, they recieve an extra $50 total from each player.The buy in to the pool is $50 and we can transfer through Neteller, as we are all trustworthy.WINNER TAKE ALLIf any of the participants have issues with the rules posted above, post them below and we can make changes.

This goes back a week or so, but I want to follow through on the pool for the main event we agreed upon.I propose that we hold the draft on July 6th at 8PM Eastern Time.The people who were in wereRoyal_TourSmasharooZimmer4141gadgetwolfpackerWe agreed that we each get 20 players and 10 alternates.No player may be on more than one team.After the three day 1s, your alternates are substituted in the order you picked them for players knocked out on day 1.The team with the most total prize winnings wins.If any player from any team makes the final table, they win an extra $25 from each player.If any player from any team wins the main event, they recieve an extra $50 total from each player.The buy in to the pool is $50 and we can transfer through Neteller, as we are all trustworthy.WINNER TAKE ALLIf any of the participants have issues with the rules posted above, post them below and we can make changes.
can i get in?

We had a huge ling thread about this, and the 5 of us decided that it was best to limit it to 5 players. However, seeing as how none of the original participants have posted in this thread, I guess changes can be made as none of the teams are set. I'll keep you posted.

As for the money....If the site admin has a paypal account...the players can all deposit into the account...and the admin pays the winner.....

Wow, y'all are stealing all of my ideas! :-) Actually before reading this thread I was going to propose doing a draft on the 6th for FCPer's. I would again be willing to come up with the prizes. I was planning on announcing it very soon after I wotk out the logistics. Ideally I'd like to open it up to the first 50 or 100 FCPer's who register for the draft... details to come.

Wow, y'all are stealing all of my ideas! :-)  Actually before reading this thread I was going to propose doing a draft on the 6th for FCPer's.  I would again be willing to come up with the prizes.  I was planning on announcing it very soon after I wotk out the logistics.  Ideally I'd like to open it up to the first 50 or 100 FCPer's who register for the draft... details to come.
Sweet, count me in.
Wow, y'all are stealing all of my ideas! :-)  Actually before reading this thread I was going to propose doing a draft on the 6th for FCPer's.  I would again be willing to come up with the prizes.  I was planning on announcing it very soon after I wotk out the logistics.  Ideally I'd like to open it up to the first 50 or 100 FCPer's who register for the draft... details to come.
DN going to start calling everyone clones like rome pretty soon
Today is my Birthday, so save me a spot! :club:
Hey,Sorry Zimmer, its cananda day, and i'm wasted.!!... Ya i'm stil in,, been doin my homework.The 6th sounds cool!.. we'll have to PM the others if they dont see this thread,.

I realize I'm no forum groupie (I guess I just don't have much to say), but if you'll include me I'd be down with the draft, and obviously the freeroll as well.

Wow, y'all are stealing all of my ideas! :-) Actually before reading this thread I was going to propose doing a draft on the 6th for FCPer's. I would again be willing to come up with the prizes. I was planning on announcing it very soon after I wotk out the logistics. Ideally I'd like to open it up to the first 50 or 100 FCPer's who register for the draft... details to come.
Today is my Birthday, so save me a spot! :club:
dude just cuz you know him, it doesnt mean you should get better treatment than the rest of us...sw

I'm still not positive that Smash has taken up my bet. I'm pretty sure though. The draft is fun. Especially, since I will be at the event too. I'm in for whatever it gets set at.Easier to set up data tracking for this kind of event too.

When is the registration? Can those of us who say we're in *now* be registered? I'd hate to have wanted in from the beginning, only to miss out because of my schedual. =P