i find these things pretty much a crap shoot. i was just playing one on pstars and after three hands the chip leader was a guy that doubled up twice!the blinds just go up so fast i dont feel any player would really be a favorite in one of these. anyone else feel the same, i'm done with these things. back to cash games!

I'm browsing on an abbacus.haha, what kinda chip you got in that, a dorito?!
A lot of random, obscure quotes flying around tonight...OrMMMMMMM, doritos...
the first rule of FCP is we do not talk about FCP.
A lot of random, obscure quotes flying around tonight...OrMMMMMMM, doritos...
the first rule of FCP is we do not talk about FCP.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for FCP.
real insightfull thanks censored. :twisted:
sorry, theres just a lot of these posts everyday asking whats better, cash games or tourneys.and obviously tourneys require a lot of luck, so yes youre mostly right.
i got a flat screen moniter, 40 inches wide, i believe that yours says etch a scetch on the sidegreat song
While you're computer's crashing, mine's multitasking.Does all my work without me even asking.
i find these things pretty much a crap shoot. i was just playing one on pstars and after three hands the chip leader was a guy that doubled up twice!the blinds just go up so fast i dont feel any player would really be a favorite in one of these. anyone else feel the same, i'm done with these things. back to cash games!
WE HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS IN THIS FORUM LIKE HOW MANY FKING TIMES?????? ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED!!!!!!!!! :-)
After three hand I would assume if a guy doubled up twice he would be chip leader. :shock: The question is does he have the skill and the discipline to maintain that position? That is how the ones that do well do so, they play a big stack the way its supposed to be played. Online tourneys are very winnable because 80% or higher of the competition is weak. To say that luck is involved is redundant and blind- there is always luck involved, but there are ways to mitigate that.