using two monitors

Just set up a new desktop, and installed two monitors. One 19 inch Samsung and one 17 inch Samsung. This is totally great. I can actually check out the forum, do some work, or check E-Mail while playing. Or even better I can 4 table in peace. I recommend this highly. Newegg.com has the 19 inch for $289 post rebates. 17 still $249. I've had the 17 for a while.

Is your graphics card capable?If you can afford high priced monitors get 2001FPs as I'm sure any person here who plays full time has at least 1.They are amazing!
I've got one getting shipped as we speak :D But I'm just a lonely teenager who plays video games. I'll have a funny setup, this 20" LCD and a 17" CRT, hahahaha :club: Maybe I'll have a nice upswing so I can purchase atleast a 17" LCD, or just wait to christmas and get one from santa clause.
Name this quote:
I can't give you any more monitor. The transitors, the resistors, it won't go any higher!
I just did a simple google search so I could look smart in answering your quote, but realized they were just some shitty ass ben fold lyrics. The only music that is worse than his is Nsync and outkast.

I concur, great live.....And I thought yeah, there's a first for everythingSo I took my old man's adviceThree sad semesters, it was only 15 grandSpent in bed, I thought about the ArmyI dropped out and joined a band instead.....