to the censored mods

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry! Made a mistake posting here. Good luck! They should definately delete or keep what someone says though. Otherwise they are putting false things in your mouth.

:eh:Link please?
a link isn't really gonna show anything, the altering has already taken place. Others' posts were altered as well and they should speak up to this disgusting display of censorship. Like I said, delete things if you can't hang with what people have to say, but changing their posts is about the most ridiculous thing i've seen here so far.They even edited smashes post to make him sound like a sensitive human being.Online poker isn't rigged, but this site sure is
i think they took down my joke of a poll...frown...sigh...
I tried to maturely control the chaos that started from the poll. Unfortunately they probablly realized that I was trying to act mature so they deleted it before something went terribly wrong like the site crashing. :club:
Pretty sad that you feel the need to alter my posts.I don't mind if you delete my posts, but altering them is bullshit.Some of the NWPers were rightWhat's next, a little book burning sessionGood riddance to this shithole
a little heated aren't we, I think even comparing this place to anything that has anything to do with nazism is rather extreme, but that's how you feel, so whatever
Pretty sad that you feel the need to alter my posts.I don't mind if you delete my posts, but altering them is bullshit.Some of the NWPers were rightWhat's next, a little book burning sessionGood riddance to this shithole
Seriously, cya
a little heated aren't we, I think even comparing this place to anything that has anything to do with nazism is rather extreme, but that's how you feel, so whatever
the nazis weren't the only ones who burned booksI know you're just making excuses for your buddy, it's coolYou know deep down though, that changing peoples' posts is just wrong
i was hoping hacksaw jim dougan would join the handicap match
i dare you to say 1 thing that makes any sense tonight.
If you think you can quiet me, your finger on a chair!
Seriously, cya
Seriously, fuck right off
the nazis weren't the only ones who burned booksI know you're just making excuses for your buddy, it's coolYou know deep down though, that changing peoples' posts is just wrong
How do you know J-Web edited your post?
lol..now im really lost...you do realize that post wasnt directed towards you, right?
lol..now im really lost...you do realize that post wasnt directed towards you, right?
Yeah, I know.I'm just screwing with ya.:club:
no, they weren't, but that was the insinuation that goes through most peoples minds as to what you were saying, and the analogy is so not close that it is a gross comparison and it could've been phrased more tacfully. Comapring some censorship on this site to a group of people who killed 6 million people out of ignnorant hate is so ridiculous that I don't know what it is