any st. louis peeps wanna get a game together?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to WUSTL as a froshie. I'm hoping to find some good games on campus...
I graduated from there a few years ago. I'm jealous you're just about to start.PM me if you have any questions about the school, departments, surrounding area, etc...

As for finding games on campus, that won't be a problem. If you end up joining a frat (not necessary for a good time at WU, but if you have friends joining it's a good time), it is EASY money. When you throw a party just get a game going latenight and all the drunk guys (freshmen and other) will stop in for a while to play because everyone thinks they are a poker player. My 3 closest friends and I used to have dozens of kids drop by over an 8 hour period, and each would lose anywhere from 10-100 bucks before leaving. And of course we were drinking, smoking, etc through out the whole night. There's nothing like a drunk breakfast at 5am with other people's money.Good times.

West Co. in the house. I spent two years at DeSmet and now I am a senior at Parkway West.
D-World sucks. Chaminade is where it's at. Graduated in '03. I wouldn't mind playing and know some people in the area, PM me when there is a game.
West Co. in the house. I spent two years at DeSmet and now I am a senior at Parkway West.
D-World sucks. Chaminade is where it's at. Graduated in '03. I wouldn't mind playing and know some people in the area, PM me when there is a game.
:shock: No comment on your blatant homosexuality.
I'm going to WUSTL as a froshie. I'm hoping to find some good games on campus...
Shinzilla:I work at WU - I've noticed flyers for a WashU poker website. It's at http://www.wupoker.comIt's a bit empty now because school hasn't officially started yet, but during the academic year, there are multiple games/tournies every day of the week at all hours. I just wish I could play in 'em!!!Coop
Lol...I actually went to Parkway West in junior high and then went to Chaminade to play soccer, Back to Back State Champs and Co-National Champions = Better than West or DeSmut.
Lol...I actually went to Parkway West in junior high and then went to Chaminade to play soccer, Back to Back State Champs and Co-National Champions = Better than West or DeSmut.
But it's soccer, it doesn't matter.Ever.

soccer really doesn't matter, although stl might be one of the few places in the us where it does. anyways, seriously lets get a fcp-stl game going on.20-30 dollar buy in tourny. got my last final tommorrow and i'll be ready to go.

soccer really doesn't matter, although stl might be one of the few places in the us where it does. anyways, seriously lets get a fcp-stl game going on.20-30 dollar buy in tourny. got my last final tommorrow and i'll be ready to go.
Yeah the most played sport around the world really doesn't matter...I'm down for the tourney for sure.

Played soccer at Francis Howell North........ I'm pretty sure were the same age, because chaminade won state my junior and senior years I believe.<<<<21yea, lets get a ****in game up.

pssssht. All you private school nerds.PATTONVILLE! North County HOLLA!Even tho I moved to St. Charles :lol:Anyways, We're ordering a new full size poker table soon for our downstairs poker room... when it gets here, we'll arrange for a $20-$50 tourney ( whatever everyone decides on... but please... no people begging for $5 games... cause id just go all in every hand :club: )Ill make a post in a few weeks or so.

where in st charles....... because I DID SAY FRANCIS HOWELL,lol
Right off of Kisker and 94 on Kellykris.Did you by chance know a Casey Sherman? I don't remember what HS she went to, but shes my cousin... maybe u know her