Daniel, La Poker Classic Satelite?

Hey Daniel, Hope all is well. I am trying to qualify on line to the LA wpt event butno success thus far. I was thinking for all your loyal FCP members, you shouldrun a satelite on the site or even in Toronto live if you want? Don't know if you have any plans to come out to Toronto but it would make for a great event?Atleast run some great satelite on line .Let us know.LAtes.Ps. Any other FCP memebers in TORONTO interested in running a Satelite event?

Yeah we here you man.Listen Fleung22 and I are trying to get a satelite for the upcoming WPT in LA. So if any others from around GTA or even Michigan (nice trip to T.O.) would be interested let us know on the General Forum under LA poker Satelite........$1000 dolar satelite or $500 if we could get 20 players?Ps. We may even stake points to all involved. MAtter to be discussed.

Thanks Chrozzo, I am trying man. Fleung22 says it won't hapen cause no oneat FCP wants stakes that high? Yeah Toronto is a nice city but too cold right now. About -10 degree's. Need to go to LA man and play in that tourney and then drive up to Vegas.Anyway, to all other FCP's let us know if you are interested.