Fcp Prop Players?

Just a thought, why doesn't fcp start signing up some prop players to fill games?I'm not super-familiar with how that whole process works, but something, anythingto generate some traffic at this point might be worth a shot?

Havn't seen a DN post "now playing on FCP" since the switch, OK there is no 1K-2K action but he would bring in enough to fill a table of 10-20just saying,

I was just about to post the same thing. I can get quite a few for you. Also Daniel I have some other great ideas. I am a Web/Software Developer with experience in SEO. Please contact me if you are interested in having me help.AnnieJrhttp://www.finitelogic.com/Mod Edit: 2nd URL has nothing to do with post and is SPAM.

prob be better to get a charter member rakeback program setup.I used to prop for a site and i felt that it just leads to rock tight games with 2 or 3 props killing the action.I think some of the promo's like the home game thing also help.

prob be better to get a charter member rakeback program setup.
Muuuuch better idea. Doubt they will be "allowed" by new "network" (whatever or whenever that may be) but would definitely get a lot of people from here interested I think.

Up the tounament guarantees, the $350 yesterday just broke $500 with 51 players x $10each. Up it to $1000 and see what happens.Good time for a re-load bonus, much easier to set up than a RB deal with no long term drain.js