Early In 9 Man $2.25 Sng

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t20/t409 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t1070Hero: t1770MP1: t1425MP2: t1450MP3: t1510CO: t1440Button: t1705SB: t1610BB: t1520Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG+1 with :D:tsUTG raises to t80, Hero calls t80 (pot was t140), 6 folds, BB calls t40 (pot was t220).Flop: :D:4h:5c (t260, 3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.Turn: :club: (t260, 3 players)BB bets t140, UTG raises all-in t990, Hero folds, BB folds.Uncalled bets: t850 returned to UTG.Results:Final pot: t540too passive? I know i could have repopped preflop but if UTG had any kind of big hand he probably would have shoved on me. so i decided i'd set or forget? what am I beating on the turn (besides a bluff?) i'm trying to work on my sng game... i figured it was too early for a marginal hand...?

yeah... I think I could have been a little scared of monsters under the bed... my line of thought was that if he had QQ+, he would check shove on me. if he had 88 or 99 he set it, and TT was all i was beating on the flop (it got there eventually too). so I could save myself a bet by checking behind and evaluating the turn. I decided I could find a better spot and folded...?

I'd bet the flop, but i think foldings the right move on the turn once you check behind.EDIT: Missed the open ender, not sure now, probably call.

In a $2.25, I think you gotta lead the flop, I prefer to reraise preflop but calling is ok too I think. As played I probably call and watch him flip AJ.