Ak, First Hand At Ft Of A 2x Shootout Sat To Sun. Mil

Ok this is the first hand from the Final table of a double shootout satellite to the Sunday Million..2 seats awarded, 3-7th get $35, 8th gets like 4 bucks, and 9th and 10th get a kick in the nuts and an hour and a half of their life gone...In the first table, the players are almost always all donks..By the Final Table, most people will still be donks, but maybe to a lesser degree..I haven't gotten the opportunity to OPR anyone so I have no reads..How are you playing this? I think pushing is really dumb after the heavy action, 4 betting seems spewy, folding seems too weak but possibly right since we will be OOP, most likely against 2 opponents and without much of an idea where we stand..Which is why we probably shouldn't call...Whats the lesser of all the evils..There is a decent amount of play in these, so keep that in mindPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (10 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP3 (t1500)CO (t1500)Button (t1500)Hero (t1500)BB (t1500)UTG (t1500)UTG+1 (t1500)UTG+2 (t1500)MP1 (t1500)MP2 (t1500)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :club: , K :ts . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t20, UTG+2 calls t20, MP1 calls t20, 1 fold, MP3 raises to t80, CO raises to t200, 1 fold, Hero?

I would probably call here as it looks like you have great implied odds if you hit the nuts. They have a big enough hand to call you if you hit the flop and you can just check fold if there is nothing.

I probably fold this on the button, much less OOP. Looks like a table full of donks and at least 2 and maybe 3 or 4 of your outs are gone, and youre up against at least 1 pair. The better alternative is to push and hope to isolate, and thats pretty obviously a spew in a 2 seat satellite imo, so calling off anohter 180 is wrong.

I would probably call here as it looks like you have great implied odds if you hit the nuts. They have a big enough hand to call you if you hit the flop and you can just check fold if there is nothing.
By this logic, we should call with 23 os because if we hit the nuts, then we are getting paid off
By this logic, we should call with 23 os because if we hit the nuts, then we are getting paid off
Meh, I wouldn't say that. AK hitting the flop hard could also mean a few weaker hands hitting the flop hard as well, but 23os hitting the flop hard won't hit many other hands as well.

Not that it matters at all, but with 23 we stack at least one player when the flop comes 22x 33x 223 456 and if it comes A45 we stack someone with an ace, with AK we only stack weaker aces most of the time and that is unlikely given that their are only 2 aces left if one of the other guys has one.

Meh, I wouldn't say that. AK hitting the flop hard could also mean a few weaker hands hitting the flop hard as well, but 23os hitting the flop hard won't hit many other hands as well.
He said if we hit "the nuts"..In that case 23 os=AK os..Now if he redefines hitting as "if we hit TPTK" then he has an argument

I think this is close between all options. Folding is fine I guess with the first raiser being an unk, but CO could be raising with a wider range than if he was making that player from an earlier position, and if we think the first villain is coming along enough to count on him calling as well, I think we can call getting 3:1 on our 35% chance to flop a pair, when we're pretty sure that making a pair will be good. Right? Don't think shoving is awful but it's definitely the most scary of the 3 options.

In a reg DS, I would fold here; second option is to shove. However, if this was a turbo, then I would shove due to the rapidly increasing blind levels and the fact that you don't get to see too many hands before everyone is short stacked.

In a reg DS, I would fold here; second option is to shove. However, if this was a turbo, then I would shove due to the rapidly increasing blind levels and the fact that you don't get to see too many hands before everyone is short stacked.
Wasn't a turbo..I'm almost assuredly jamming it in a turbo