I think people can pull this up from the link. I know I did not play very well in a lot of spots. Luckboxed quite a bit. But still interested in feedback/discussion. I have learned a lot since this tourny but thought it was worth sharing.http://www.cardrunners.com/members/replaye...ession_id=37875YES, I can definitely take constructive criticism.Enjoy.

Hand 69: Has this guy been crazy? I never know what to do when people open for 5x like idiots in EP like this..I'd probably do the same, cuz typically a player open raising in 5x is a moron and does it with a lot less than AKHand 112: I usually take a WA/WB line on a type of hand like this..I'd like to hear feedback on this one122: Really don't like your reraise size here..Either make it more or just flat it, but I prefer flat calling typically here..Not a big fan of playing back aggressively at an UTG raise133: I open this from the CO with your stack142: I limp behind here..Might be a leak for me though156: I open this157: I made a bigger raise, to about 2.8K preflop...161: Don't complete162: I open this..With your stack, I would probably loosen up my late position raising requirements.Might be stylistic differences though170: Why 4x now when you have been opening for 2.5x?186: I open for 2.5x189: Wow your nitty..I repop here a lot and call the other times..Never folding202: I like203: I complete and raise if I hadn't taken down the past 3 pots209: I open this 293829 days a week224: I probably play it the same, but don't river the K..NH luckbox235: I probably steal here255: Seems to be a bit of overkill on the shove..I probably make it 12K..It makes the turn tougher to play if he flats you there because the board is so drawy..I don't know, post it maybe?263: I'm assuming you timed out278: I think the flop c/bet is a bit much..pot on flop =22k..bet 14K..Meh, maybe its not bad, I dunno..Board is really drawy, I like your bet295: A close one, Not sure if I'm calling or folding305: I open this346: I open this or at least complete349: Luckbox.I'm not sure I like the raise here..353: Tilt raise?354: Not a big fan of bloating the pot OOP..Just check or if you raise, raise more to try to TID thereUnfortunately you ran bad during HU...Better to run bad there though then before the money lol

Obv brag post :club: After watching a bit, I think you should open pots with small pairs.....especially that 77 hand that you missed quads.Hand 69, Shoving AQ into a 5xbb raise and a caller. I'm not too excited about that, ever. I think were beat here most of the time, but maybe you had a read?224. I really don't like that move at all. Works out to be a great move for you, but it's not the strongest cards to try and pull it off.278. Nice timing.349. I don't know if I'm going to shove A5o into a raise, even if it is 3 handed.Wow, two sick beats FTL. That is ridiculous.GG though. Played pretty solid.

Obv brag post :club:
LOL my only brag from this is that two FCPers got chat banned during this tourny, and a couple more should have. ESPECIALLY TEHTOE!!!! But that plays into a couple hands with Dubner. I have a couple answers, forgot the situations for the most part, but I will absolutely give my thought process for all hands in question.... I played poorly in a lot of spots. I LOVE the feedback. If someone wants to put their tourny HH in the replayer to share, let me know. I think it rocks.