Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button ($19.45)SB ($24.50)BB ($44.20)Hero ($27.95)MP ($29.85)CO ($31.40)Preflop: Hero is UTG with T :D , A :D . Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, CO calls $0.85, 3 folds.Flop: ($2.05) 8 :D , 4 :) , 3 :D(2 players)Hero bets $1.7, CO calls $1.70.Turn: ($5.45) 9 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $4, CO calls $4.River: ($13.45) 6 :)(2 players)Hero bets $8Looking for comments on the turn and river. Do you usually keep the lead on the turn in hands like this?What do we think of the river bluff? I would expect the CO to raise the turn with most two pair or set holdings. After just calling the turn I put him on just a pair or a draw.

If it were a high card or something, I might bet. I probably give up there because that card improves a lot of hands that had hit that flop and it'll be hard to shake him loose.

If it were a high card or something, I might bet. I probably give up there because that card improves a lot of hands that had hit that flop and it'll be hard to shake him loose.
i am trying to put him on a range of hands here and i simply can'twhat kinds of hands are u thinking?
i am trying to put him on a range of hands here and i simply can'twhat kinds of hands are u thinking?
Any kind of connected cards that had a pair and a straight draw likely has a 2nd pair or a straight now and that's his most likely range considering he's been calling you down here.

Flop and turn are good.I wouldn't bet this river OOP though, just c/f. It's a bit different if you have position and he checks to you the third time, but it is just too likely that he is going to call you down with some lame 1-pair hand.

well yeah, thats why i bet the river, i don't think he can call with just one pair after i bet all three streetsif he does i'm making a note and getting his stack later
If he plays like that you will see it soon enough in a hand vs someone else or a hand where you actually have something, no need to pay for that info here imo.

I like the flop and the turn, but if he is hanging onto the river then he probably has something, I wouldn't be suprised if he called preflop with suited connectors. The 6 is not a good card here either. Check/fold the river IMO.

i don't think he can call with just one pair after i bet all three streets
lol. I've said this so many times after getting called down with 1 pair after raising prelfop and betting all 3 streets.The thing is, by now he's probably got better than 1 pair most of the time, so just give it up.