Sorry my inbox was full I've deleted some messages, Right now I've shipped stakes to eight people, pls confirm if you've got your stake by posting here or post your name if you haven't got your stake. Also register asap pls. standard 50/50+stakeback deal.p.s. leftovers are the bombTeam:Captain - gilarenasCarl78(Plainfield) - not stakedMister Sloan(Liberty) - stakedEasyMoney76(Greers Ferry) - stakedspydur86(Allendale) - stakedbigstack1980(Houston) - stakedPoppyHillis(La Mesa) - stakedVeenerSchnit - stakedAdam76(London) - stakedtgifitz(st. john's) - no stake req.pockethreeze(denhame) - no stake

TY I have received the funds and I have entered into the tourney. Thanks again... and lets Kill the other guys.... INFACT lets kill them all lol...

I got the stake but just found out that I will not be able to play this weekend so give the stake to somebody else I'm really sorry and thanks for the stake pm me or post here to confime you got the 11 back im kcee1090 on stars

Gilbert, Got the transfer and I am registered under Carl78 (Plainfield) I did not indicate in the OP, but I do not need a stake...is it ok to ship back to you? Also I jumped in on the side bets thread and offered a $25 LL against any of the captains....is there anyone else we should dominate??? Lets win this fukerCarl

I got the stake but just found out that I will not be able to play this weekend so give the stake to somebody else I'm really sorry and thanks for the stake pm me or post here to confime you got the 11 back im kcee1090 on stars
yep, got the stake back, tx for the quick update.
Gilbert, Got the transfer and I am registered under Carl78 (Plainfield) I did not indicate in the OP, but I do not need a stake...is it ok to ship back to you? Also I jumped in on the side bets thread and offered a $25 LL against any of the captains....is there anyone else we should dominate??? Lets win this fukerCarl
yeh just ship it back I'll put you down as not staked so you can keep all your first place winnings.I need an alternate now, and since I didn't get a real pick I should be able to pick one wildcard as the alternate.
yep, got the stake back, tx for the quick update.yeh just ship it back I'll put you down as not staked so you can keep all your first place winnings.I need an alternate now, and since I didn't get a real pick I should be able to pick one wildcard as the alternate.
Gilbert - Shipped the stakeback. Not getting any action on LLs yet. I will bump in a day or two if none of those boobs respond.

Sorry it took so long to respond, but I couldn't find the damn thread lol. Anyway, got the stake, and I'm set and ready to go. Let's do this.