Kings Over Looshle's Loosers

Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Looshle's LoosersWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: ??? Grinder or looshleStart Time: 1 PM EST (10 am PST)Total time played: defaultI really hate to take this but it is so big i have to for the team. No idea why they didn;t show.sorry guys.

Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Cheap TheivesWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: ??? Grinder or looshleStart Time: 1 PM EST (10 am PST)Total time played: defaultI really hate to take this but it is so big i have to for the team. No idea why they didn;t show.sorry guys.
Did you cut and paste from last week? Losing Team is Looshle's Losers not Cheap Thieves, right?

It'd have been a good idea to have been ready to play just in case your teammate didn't show up. It would have prevented something like this from happening. Our team always had someone ready to play in case Daniel or whoever was scheduled to play didn't show up.

It'd have been a good idea to have been ready to play just in case your teammate didn't show up. It would have prevented something like this from happening. Our team always had someone ready to play in case Daniel or whoever was scheduled to play didn't show up.
We are a two person team, and I have a life. I ****in asked him man, I said i will schedule plans around this match if you need me to play, and he says he has it. So I went out with my gf, what am I supposed to do. I'm not going to blow off plans with my gf to sit aroudn the computer waiting to see if I have to play.
We are a two person team, and I have a life. I ****in asked him man, I said i will schedule plans around this match if you need me to play, and he says he has it. So I went out with my gf, what am I supposed to do. I'm not going to blow off plans with my gf to sit aroudn the computer waiting to see if I have to play.
Fair enough, but that is the risk you run without having someone else ready to play in case the scheduled player doesn't show up. I understand your frustration, but there's obviously not much you can do about it now. Goodluck the rest of the way.

Sorry I agreed to play this match sometime last week and on the spur of the moment I jumped on a plane to come back home to see my friends and family to celebrate the big win. It completely slipped my mind and I take full responsibility for it.And grinder if you want your $250 back I have no problem returning it to you. Either that or calm the **** down.

Fair enough, but that is the risk you run without having someone else ready to play in case the scheduled player doesn't show up. I understand your frustration, but there's obviously not much you can do about it now. Goodluck the rest of the way.
Exactly...it really depends on how well you know your teammate and how much you care about winning.I wasn't playing this week but I stood by just in case 'cause I knew there was a possibility my teammate would sleep in.
Exactly...it really depends on how well you know your teammate and how much you care about winning.I wasn't playing this week but I stood by just in case 'cause I knew there was a possibility my teammate would sleep in.
I trust when looshle says he will be there that he will, im not gonna go out of my way to check up on him, he's a grown man
I trust when looshle says he will be there that he will, im not gonna go out of my way to check up on him, he's a grown man
its funny, i thought looshle was a chick for the longest time.

Nutz, this doesn't get old! Keep up the rush, i will bring you towels and water and such!