Mini Barrage And Stakeaments

Well I was lucky enough to win a small amoun of $$ in the NCAA pool, I have decided to give a few stakes out in a 180 man $4.40. I would like to get as many people in this as possible (hence the idea of a barrage). I was thinking of doing this around 9 PST (about an hour and 30 minutes. When that time comes we can figure out which tourney to play based on number of entrants. Now for the stakes. I was thinking of handing out 4) to some of you. If you were in the NCAA pool and paid $$ I would like to give you first chance. Brabz gets one if he is around b/c he ran the pool.I'll need your stars name if you would like a stake. lets have fun

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt in this pool but i was in one and lost! does that countif it doesthe bearfish on PS
shipping it...
shipping it...
3 left...Brabz do you want one.
awsome, thanx bro, tell me when ur ready for the barrage. im around all day.
i dont know if this is gonna work, we got about an hour though.free money people.I am gonna head to get me a coffee. Be right back. lets get this on.

I picked the Gators to take it all, but the rest of ny bracket sucked!!!! I am in if it's available. Gatortom64.

IGotNoName is my screenname.. I havent played on Stars in forever.... Let me Know
actually its Igotnoname if capital letters matter... I just logged on there for first time in year or so. I play on Full Tilt...
I picked the Gators to take it all, but the rest of ny bracket sucked!!!! I am in if it's available. Gatortom64.
shipped..2 left
actually its Igotnoname if capital letters matter... I just logged on there for first time in year or so. I play on Full Tilt...
shipped...1 leftBrabz, c'mon man check your PM'sanyone else just want to do this with us?

I was in the pool I actually had Memphis to win it all. I did have all of the elite 8 picked correctly though. But I lost to some guy that just flipped a quarter and picked his. sad.. i know

how fast do these fill up? I am thinking the next one is our best best. not this current one that has around 30 right now (1153).

anytime you wanna stake me,let me know, i'll show you some results
i'll gamble. what is your stars name?
how fast do these fill up? I am thinking the next one is our best best. not this current one that has around 30 right now (1153).
ok that sounds good, but how long does the money take to get to my account? am i the only one having a problem?
you doing anymore staking cody?
you called me Cody the first time. LOL. i almost pulled the stake for that. almost.shipped