Ok not everyone knows when there on tilt...sumtimes you dont even know if its affected you...sometimes you do know.......if you are picking up what im saying then heres the question.....ok your in a multi table tourny ....not too far in it and you start to suffer some really bad beats....you start to get that (every cards against me) attitude loose confidence and start making bad calls....so you know your on tilt basically suffering and not playing your A game.....so what do you do?...i mean yes you the reader?????,me i ussaully sit out maybe get up stretch my legs ..read sum poker articles watch some major bad beats clips on the net(so i know im not the only one).....maybe even get up and walk about a bit really depending on the blinds too my stack....we are talking not far in it here.....So any one got any better tips or what you do??????...or even doesnt have to be in a tourny.......what do you think the best thing to do to get back that positive mentallity and start making good decisions???????????...

I know its unrelated, but f the op. Is there a term for someone that irregularly gets beat when he's ahead? Or a term for someone that gets beat in the huge pots and has a good record in the small pots that don't matter?

I know its unrelated, but f the op. Is there a term for someone that irregularly gets beat when he's ahead? Or a term for someone that gets beat in the huge pots and has a good record in the small pots that don't matter?
I think they're just generally called losing players.
Ok not everyone knows when there on tilt...sumtimes you dont even know if its affected you...sometimes you do know.......if you are picking up what im saying then heres the question.....ok your in a multi table tourny ....not too far in it and you start to suffer some really bad beats....you start to get that (every cards against me) attitude loose confidence and start making bad calls....so you know your on tilt basically suffering and not playing your A game.....so what do you do?...i mean yes you the reader?????,me i ussaully sit out maybe get up stretch my legs ..read sum poker articles watch some major bad beats clips on the net(so i know im not the only one).....maybe even get up and walk about a bit really depending on the blinds too my stack....we are talking not far in it here.....So any one got any better tips or what you do??????...or even doesnt have to be in a tourny.......what do you think the best thing to do to get back that positive mentallity and start making good decisions???????????...
I like how you went from 1 to 11 question marks
So generally winning players come from behind to win most pots?
??sorry, that makes no sense and bears no relation to what I said. But maybe you didn't mean it to, who knows?
I don't know what the fuck you just said little kid, but you reached out... and ytou touched a brother's heart.pumpkin_escobar.jpeg
what do you think the best thing to do to get back that positive mentallity and start making good decisions???????????...
Stake strangers and put the remainder of that roll and play no limit omaha hilo, push allin or fold.That or play black jack! Lots and lots of black jack! Hope that helps you.
what do you think the best thing to do to get back that positive mentallity and start making good decisions???????????...
Your best option: quit being a p*ssy, get a f*cking grip, and never start making bad decisions in the first place. Sounds like a plan, eh? I have zero sympathy for people who go on tilt: poker is all about the rational manipulation of risk, and if you can't handle uncertainty you shouldn't be playing in the first place. I mean really, WTF is wrong with you people? Assign your probablilities, play the best you can, and take it as it comes. Whatever happens, OWN IT and act like a man.Actually, I find it easier to deal with losing a pot to a bad beat than sucking out and laying one on somebody else. In the first case, I totally accept that's how it is--but in the latter, it makes my insecurities about my skills pop out and cause me to question myself (even though by all rights I know it's exactly the same). You'll never see me complain about a bad beat, but I'll be all over it saying I know the other guy got in with the best of it. LOL!

lol....so whats the replys too getting your head back into the game..."fook it just keep it going" basically from the one and only HERMANKAHN....basically no matter how good u are or who u r always give 100% yea u must be there god, ......now Suicide king.....ok yea mate im the baddest.....hes saying "yo think ure bad just becuase u say u canm go deep into tournaments....... id like tooo think most of us can go deep into tournys....but really i dont give a fook what u can do mate.....save ure little hero stories for the wednsday group......as much as ive drank today i honeslty dont think ive pissed the amount that adds up to you fooking wasters...and before u either attack my spelling or because ive been drinking tonight i really cooodnt give a fuk na ure poker bankroll doesnt jump out at night and impress the girls you computer scientist.....and no if ure emails or messengers did give u a full relationship then expect some email babys sooon...little screensavers probably......lol.........basically wot im saying u lot....go out and get a girlfriend or somthing......some of u sound like ure taking this **** tooo serious......

lol....so whats the replys too getting your head back into the game..."fook it just keep it going" basically from the one and only HERMANKAHN....basically no matter how good u are or who u r always give 100% yea u must be there god, ......now Suicide king.....ok yea mate im the baddest.....hes saying "yo think ure bad just becuase u say u canm go deep into tournaments....... id like tooo think most of us can go deep into tournys....but really i dont give a fook what u can do mate.....save ure little hero stories for the wednsday group......as much as ive drank today i honeslty dont think ive pissed the amount that adds up to you fooking wasters...and before u either attack my spelling or because ive been drinking tonight i really cooodnt give a fuk na ure poker bankroll doesnt jump out at night and impress the girls you computer scientist.....and no if ure emails or messengers did give u a full relationship then expect some email babys sooon...little screensavers probably......lol.........basically wot im saying u lot....go out and get a girlfriend or somthing......some of u sound like ure taking this **** tooo serious......
I was actually quoting someone else. You must be drunk. I was referring to the actual good player that commented in this topic.
Your best option: quit being a p*ssy, get a f*cking grip, and never start making bad decisions in the first place. Sounds like a plan, eh? I have zero sympathy for people who go on tilt: poker is all about the rational manipulation of risk, and if you can't handle uncertainty you shouldn't be playing in the first place. I mean really, WTF is wrong with you people? Assign your probablilities, play the best you can, and take it as it comes. Whatever happens, OWN IT and act like a man.
QFT