amazing...i'm stunned

Let me begin by saying that this post isn’t to criticize or flame anyone…but, looking at through a recent post I noticed a very funny .gif file. It read above it, “when I reach 5k posts I will:” and the little stick figure below it poured gasoline on himself and lit himself on fire. Very funny, till I realized how sad that really was, that member joined Feb 9th of this year and has almost 4400 posts. That’s 25 posts a day, every day! Wow, I’m just really amazed by that staggering figure. I like to lurk, read, see what’s going on with DN, but 25 posts a day?!? Just makes me wonder what the record is for the most posts…Good Luck all,CamelVic

Then you realize that person is Fryer98, who has never contributed anything meaningful to this forum :club: . If you contribute nothing it is not that hard to post 25 a day, I could post 25 times in a span of 1 hour if I really wanted to.

Thanks for the enlightenment.  I think I'll escape back to my life now before I get sucked into this blackhole.CamelVic
It's probably already too late...you'll come back to check this thread, and another thread will catch your eye, so you'll read that one and a post by Ron Mexico will make you go wtf???...so you'll continue on reading more threads...then someone will get flamed for sharing their 5$.50 to $300,000 bank roll in 3 weeks at .25.50 NL and you'll find it mildly entertaining....next thing you know your in up to your neck in just trying to make the "forum nut" status...good luck to you though
Thanks for the enlightenment.  I think I'll escape back to my life now before I get sucked into this blackhole.CamelVic
Please, and never come back.
It's probably already too late...you'll come back to check this thread, and another thread will catch your eye, so you'll read that one and a post by Ron Mexico [will /b]make you go wtf???...so you'll continue on reading more threads...then someone will get flamed for sharing their 5$.50 to $300,000 bank roll in 3 weeks at .25.50 NL and you'll find it mildly entertaining....next thing you know your in up to your neck in just trying to make the "forum nut" status...good luck to you though
Thank you. Warms my heart.
If you contribute nothing it is not that hard to post 25 a day, I could post 25 times in a span of 1 hour if I really wanted to.
hey, fuck you
It's probably already too late...you'll come back to check this thread, and another thread will catch your eye, so you'll read that one and a post by Ron Mexico [will /b]make you go wtf???...so you'll continue on reading more threads...then someone will get flamed for sharing their 5$.50 to $300,000 bank roll in 3 weeks at .25.50 NL and you'll find it mildly entertaining....next thing you know your in up to your neck in just trying to make the "forum nut" status...good luck to you though
Thank you. Warms my heart.
I'll warm something up for u ronny boy.!
If you contribute nothing it is not that hard to post 25 a day, I could post 25 times in a span of 1 hour if I really wanted to.
hey, censored you
I wasn't talking about you. I was making a friendly joke about Fryer, because that was the person he mentioned in his original post.
hey, censored you
I wasn't talking about you. I was making a friendly joke about Fryer, because that was the person he mentioned in his original post.
Irony.
Damn.  Time for me to implement plan "shock and awe."  I'll post relentlessly until the enemy is stunned into submission.  Worked in Iraq.
Right on, brother! About time you went "postal!"I love bad puns.
Damn.  Time for me to implement plan "shock and awe."  I'll post relentlessly until the enemy is stunned into submission.  Worked in Iraq.
Right on, brother! About time you went "postal!"I love bad puns.
I love the fact that you were so excited about this pun that you quoted yourself to make it work. :club:
This makes me think of that guy last week who was in a long argument and said basically the same thing. Only his was about having to go have sex with his girlfriend. 20 posts and two hours later, it was pretty obvious that he had no girlfriend and wasn't having sex with anyone anytime soon.Am I saying that you actually have no life? Not necessarily. Just a story.
Let me begin by saying that this post isn’t to criticize or flame anyone…but, looking at through a recent post I noticed a very funny .gif file.  It read above it, “when I reach 5k posts I will:” and the little stick figure below it poured gasoline on himself and lit himself on fire.  Very funny, till I realized how sad that really was, that member joined Feb 9th of this year and has almost 4400 posts.  That’s 25 posts a day, every day! Wow, I’m just really amazed by that staggering figure.  I like to lurk, read, see what’s going on with DN, but 25 posts a day?!?  Just makes me wonder what the record is for the most posts…Good Luck all,CamelVic
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Tears of joy for the first thread directed at me. Wow, I do need a life.To Mr Camel Toe, (I can call you that, right?)How would you feel if I told you I would pay you a salery to sit behind a deck and post on a poker forum?? Exactly. Welcome to my world. 99% of those posts have come from work. 93% of them are in the "FCP Hardcore At Work Army" thread. 80% of those posts have been less than 20 words. Want more stats? 1% of those posts have contributed something poker-wise to this forum. 25/day?? I would have guessed more. Hmmm.Love,Deeeeeeeeez Nutz
Then you realize that person is Fryer98, who has never contributed anything meaningful to this forum :club: . If you contribute nothing it is not that hard to post 25 a day, I could post 25 times in a span of 1 hour if I really wanted to.
I can feel the love. Never? Almost.PS. Lick my balls. sw

After lurking and reading for a while, I had to join the forum, just so my first could be to offer to hold the lighter for Fryer98 as he approaches 5K.Nice stat breakdown on your posts, btw. Something to be proud of. I look forward to making some more worthwhile posts in the future.

Let me begin by saying that this post isn’t to criticize or flame anyone…but, looking at through a recent post I noticed a very funny .gif file.  It read above it, “when I reach 5k posts I will:” and the little stick figure below it poured gasoline on himself and lit himself on fire.  Very funny, till I realized how sad that really was, that member joined Feb 9th of this year and has almost 4400 posts.  That’s 25 posts a day, every day! Wow, I’m just really amazed by that staggering figure.  I like to lurk, read, see what’s going on with DN, but 25 posts a day?!?  Just makes me wonder what the record is for the most posts…Good Luck all,CamelVic
hey jerkoff drop dead you bastard..in no way did i mean to flame or criticize in any way :twisted:
After lurking and reading for a while, I had to join the forum, just so my first could be to offer to hold the lighter for Fryer98 as he approaches 5K.Nice stat breakdown on your posts, btw.   Something to be proud of.  I look forward to making some more worthwhile posts in the future.
Thanks for the offer, but you'll probably have to wait in line. Besides, I was thinking more of a flame thrower.....or torch?? Maybe the best idea on how to light me on fire get to do it??