Sanjaya Lost !

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude some people live on the west coast....thanks for ruining what would have been such a great moment.
Agreed.That's pretty messed up, Fintzy. It's only 7pm here and now you've ruined the ending to the movie.

LOL @ this thread.i'm glad she spoiled whatever it is she spoiled. i don't know who sanjaya is, but my guess is it doesn't really matter.this thread rocks. i don't feel your pain yet boys, let it out.papa will give you a shoulder.

Oops........never thought of my friends on the west coast.I just thought the Howard Stern contigent and the Idol hating websites (Votefortheworst.com, etc) were determined to vote Sanjaya into the finals. I guess they just didn't have the numbers

Umm, no.I also try really hard not to be rude to total strangers, but apparently everyone doesn't feel the same way.
youve got some nerve...you pull a brainless move like this and ruin it for the people on the west coast and youre snapping back?LOL. STFU and take the flame.
Thats Goldlol @ all you guys getting worked up over ryan seacrest and how dreamy he is on american idol.. oh wait.. i mean.. about who lost....
Sanjaya was the prettiest one left! Who are we going to rub one off to now!?
Hey Finzt... these guys are silly. I mean, they should all be flamed for watching Idol. It is such a queer show.:club:
how bout you do your job and delete this thread instead of "joining in on the fun".