Accidental Touchings

How much do you enjoy those moments when you're with someone who is not your girlfriend or boyfriend and you accidentally get a good feel in? Is it still satisfying? Just awkward? Satisfyingly awkward?To illustrate I have three examples from my own life, three examples of varying degrees of inappropriateness. Instance the FirstI was going on a walk in the woods with a girl. For those of you who understand the reference, I'm talking about the beach girl again. For those who do not know who I'm talking about, let's just say that she had received clear indications from me of my willingness to engage in the sexing, but she had not reciprocated in kind. Anyway, during this walk we came to a pool of water at the bottom of a waterfall where we were going swimming. She took off her clothes (the bikini was on underneath her clothes; this isn't a sweeps week topic) showing off her ample bosom. We made our way to the water, but there was a ledge that we needed to hop down from to get to the water. I jumped first and then she instructs me to catch her as she jumps down. I don't mean literally catch her, just make sure she doesn't fall over after she lands.So she jumps down in front of me and half falls forward. I put my hands up to brace her and inadvertently get a handful of boob. I'm not talking about a glancing blow either, I got a good feel and was essentially holding her up by her boobs. I even got a finger caught on the bikini that pulled it down a little allowing the nipple to make a guest appearance.She pulled her top up and said, "Hey, watch it there" and I quickly scurried to get in the cold water.Satisfying scale: 6. Awkward scale: 8.Instance the SecondSame girl, this time watching a movie on the couch. Still no sexing. She lies down on her side holding a pillow against her chest and stomach. She pulls me down to lie with her, so we're spooning.I go to put my arm around her, but I don't want it on the outside of the pillow as it is somewhat fluffy. So I go under the pillow. And again inadvertently get a handful of boob. I tried to play it off cool so I try to make it seem like one quick motion until my arm is around her and not groping her, but she's holding the pillow kind of tight. I try to move my hand, but it's sort of stuck and the more I move the more it seems like I am trying to do exactly what I am doing.She finally takes my arm and moves it around her waist without saying a word, but now spooning has made the situation that much more awkward. Changing positions right after the position-influenced grope only serves to put the focus on what just happened.Satisfying scale: 9. Awkward scale: 9.Instance the Third: The Tables TurnOnce again, our story takes us back to the same girl. We are again watching a movie on the couch, but it's her couch this time and we are sitting up. Although there is still no sexing going on, the mere combination of my active imagination and the darkness and aloneness is enough to get the blood flowing. Add in some on-screen nudity and we've got ourselves a situation here.Then the phone rings. The phone is next to my hip. She instinctively reaches for the phone, misses, and now she's got a handful of little JoeyJoJo. There was a good three minutes of embarrassed laughter. By her. For me?Satisfying scale: 3. Awkward scale: 6.I am interested in hearing how the female members of the FCP community would rate these situations, but jokes and insults from everyone are always welcomed.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You remind me of a younger (older?) me. And that, my friend, is absolutely not a compliment.I've had a few fantastic awkward boob-touches in my day. All things being equal, they are generally much more awkward than they are satisfying for me. I usually have to rely on my sandstone-sharp wit to smooth the situation over. Usually it goes something like this.Awkward reach, Wang grabs handful of boob. Wang is horrified. Wang reflexively responds with, "Are those breasts in your shirt, or are you just happy to see me?" Usually the girl laughes nervously, then realizes that makes zero sense.By this time I'm laughing my ass off, because when I think about how incredibly stupid I am, I have to either laugh or cry.Wang

so, working in Boca Raton, at a bank, I have, on occasion, dealt with a senior citizen or two.This one time, for some reason, got guilted into driving an older lady (83) home after I helped her renew her 200k cd. She's got 200k, and I have to taxi her old bag of bones home. Anyway, I drive an Expedition, she has a bad knee/hip/whatever. I plop her in the front seat, drive her home, get to her house, go around and open the door for her. She starts to climb out of the seat and search for the running board. I carefully try to brace her, find her hips and place my hand on them while she uses my shoulders. Her hips felt oddly soft. I then realized she wasn't wearing a bra and those weren't her hips.Satisfaction: 8Awkwardness: 5Beneficiary on her CD: Ron Mexico

I'd just like to add that I'm expecting some great things out of this thread.For the last 5-10 minutes, I've just been reliving every awkward moment, starting at puberty and moving through the present, involving -awkward boob touches-awkward boners-awkward wee-wee touches-awkward dance floor moments-awkward suggestions at Big Boy on the morning of Homecoming from my best friend that if I get an erection during the dance I "should just slam it into her thigh"Wang

my accidental touchings have been few (by some miracle i've had a few authorized touches)first. I was drunk trying to climb over a couch to run to take whiz. fell on my friend's gf. unfortunately I don't remember much cuz soon after my whiz I threw up and passed out on the bathroom floor.second. I was watching the Exorcist. We were spooning and she says "your hand is on my boob" I was sad because although they were ample I had no idea my hands were on said boob. she never mentioned my raging clue.third. not a boob story. Came back from a run and I fell asleep on a couch in my dorm. apparently I had a boner cuz I woke up to find a coed inspecting my crotch.

I've gotta say though...If this girl isn't into the sexing.... then she's a huge, huge tease.Most girls I have been around don't really put themselves in those situations in a strictly platonic way. I mean... spooning? Catch me? Give me a break... she wants it!!

If there's one thing about me that I know, it's that I can ALWAYS spot- and needlessly comment on- the obvious.If there's two things I know, it's that I have a couch.
I am going to figure out where you live and piss all over your couch if you don't stop talking about it.Wang
I've gotta say though...If this girl isn't into the sexing.... then she's a huge, huge tease.Most girls I have been around don't really put themselves in those situations in a strictly platonic way. I mean... spooning? Catch me? Give me a break... she wants it!!
Exactly what I was thinking...She must be a tease, or JoeyJoJo doesn't wanna admit that he already hit it!
These go hand in hand for me. Middle School was rough.
Middle school was rough? It STILL is rough to keep him down when you're grinding. And if the girl is the hawt, it's nearly impossible.
If this girl isn't into the sexing.... then she's a huge, huge tease.
She was a huge, huge tease. I made multiple attempts for the sexing. I tried the romantic approach and I tried the fuck-buddy approach. No deal.Another example:
I was at the beach one day with a female friend of mine during high school. She was not interested in the sexing, but I certainly was and she knew that. So I continued to hang out with her in a desperate attempt to turn the tide and she continued to hang out with me because she could get me to do whatever she wanted.We were playing out in the water and there was a lot of good friendly touching going on. Under normal circumstances that kind of physical contact would produce awkward moments, but the water was also in the neighborhood of 20 degrees (give or take) and the water was winning the battle of my weinis.Eventually we get out of the water and we go lie down on our blanket. It's a warm day and I can feel the sun warming my skin. We were both having a lot of fun and we're both happy and she decides that she will use my stomach as her pillow. So her head is resting on my stomach and she gives me a quick, friendly kiss. Well, her lips were far too close to the groin area and the battle commenced once again. I was lying on my back with her face against my stomach so I'm looking at the back of her head and I'm feeling some movement. The warmth of her skin and the feeling of her lips and all the thoughts that I was now thinking were too powerful a force to stop this in any way. I know what's going on, but with her head in the way, I don't really know what it looks like to her. I mean, what type of tent are we talking about? Or maybe she has her eyes closed and I can somehow gracefully remedy the situation? I am contemplating the predicament when she finally speaks up and with a laugh says, "Want to lie on your stomach?" At that point, there's really no point in that, so I said, "No, but I think I could use the suntan lotion in a second."
Man, I am already rehashing stories I told less than a week ago, but it does fall under the awkward boner category, so I'm just going to tell myself that it is appropriate.
Middle school was rough? It STILL is rough to keep him down when you're grinding. And if the girl is the hawt, it's nearly impossible.
slow dancing to KC and JoJo's "All my Life" is what got me. The little guy was out of control back then.

I walked into the mens room at the sports bar yesterday and a little boy was at the urinal doing his business. His dad standing beside him.Kids pants around his ankles. I looked, it was awkward, especially when the thought "that kid is gonna havea nice butt" popped into my head.

I walked into the mens room at the sports bar yesterday and a little boy was at the urinal doing his business. His dad standing beside him.Kids pants around his ankles. I looked, it was awkward, especially when the thought "that kid is gonna havea nice butt" popped into my head.
What did his dad's butt look like? Gotta check out where he came from, to see where he's going.
ROTFLMAO!!!Good one, keep the funny shit comming.And I thought I was the only one who though those things...thanks Ron.

A girl that used to work in my office, a few months older than me (27) had some huge cans. A least once a week, I would get one against me somehow. On my arm while she was reaching for something. Up against me at the bar. She was like a sister to me.Satisfying scale: 0. Awkward scale: 10.

this girl needs to give it up already !!!!
Alas, she never did.It was her loss.And by "her loss" I mean, of course, my loss.Post script:Eventually I found myself in the situation of having a real girlfriend. Beach girl decided she needed to up the ante if she wanted to retain the benefits of my friendship. The benefits being money and gifts. So when my girlfriend left for a two-week vacation, Beach Girl attempted to claim her property.We were playing pool and as I lined up my shot she leaned over and began licking and nibbling on my ear lobe. This time it was not a tease and we were soon making out. Things were advancing, but the devil on my shoulder wasn't paying attention and I put a stop to it.I told her, "I have a girlfriend now; I can't do this."She says, "I realize now you are the one for me.""I'm sorry, I just can't."Score one for JoeyJoJo as I now have the upper hand.Fast forward a few days and the girlfriend comes home. She tells me, "I met someone."Goddamn it.I go back to Beach Girl and say, "Remember the other night?""Yes, I'm sorry about that.""No, no, I've been thinking and-""No, I was just jealous; we're better off as friends."Double goddamn it.
Alas, she never did.It was her loss.And by "her loss" I mean, of course, my loss.Post script:Eventually I found myself in the situation of having a real girlfriend. Beach girl decided she needed to up the ante if she wanted to retain the benefits of my friendship. The benefits being money and gifts. So when my girlfriend left for a two-week vacation, Beach Girl attempted to claim her property.We were playing pool and as I lined up my shot she leaned over and began licking and nibbling on my ear lobe. This time it was not a tease and we were soon making out. Things were advancing, but the devil on my shoulder wasn't paying attention and I put a stop to it.I told her, "I have a girlfriend now; I can't do this."She says, "I realize now you are the one for me.""I'm sorry, I just can't."Score one for JoeyJoJo as I now have the upper hand.Fast forward a few days and the girlfriend comes home. She tells me, "I met someone."Goddamn it.I go back to Beach Girl and say, "Remember the other night?""Yes, I'm sorry about that.""No, no, I've been thinking and-""No, I was just jealous; we're better off as friends."Double goddamn it.
i just about shed a tear reading that