Is It Safe To Microwave Chinese Food Containers?

You'll probably get Alzheimer's.
It's no big deal even if he does because he can just spark the owl a little bit. Did you know that relieves all the symptoms?Here's a question. What takes longer: posting your question and getting an answer on a forum or dumping the food into a fucking bowl?
It's no big deal even if he does because he can just spark the owl a little bit. Did you know that relieves all the symptoms?
It's true. I've got Alzheimer's, and smoking relieves all of the symptoms.
It's no big deal even if he does because he can just spark the owl a little bit. Did you know that relieves all the symptoms?Here's a question. What takes longer: posting your question and getting an answer on a forum or dumping the food into a fucking bowl?
Yeah, but then he'd prolly have to wash the bowl. Lame.
clearly i dont have a bowl or i would have

Doesn't that wax papery container kind of get mushy when you microwave it? Will it still hold the food in if it's compromised in that way?

Everybody missed the obvious:If you were really that fucking hungry, you would've just eaten it cold.Besides, microwaves are for liquid-water killers.Wang
have you ever tried eating almost frozen white rice? i wasnt about to do that when theres a microwave in front of me.
figures you'd know
...Hey, Ron? Want someone to help you write some stand-up material?This was so obvious. I so missed it. I even imagine Dutch as a 5'7" Korean kid wearing one of those triangle field-worker hats whenever I talk to/at him...WangPS- I guffawed
...Hey, Ron? Want someone to help you write some stand-up material?This was so obvious. I so missed it. I even imagine Dutch as a 5'7" Korean kid wearing one of those triangle field-worker hats whenever I talk to/at him...WangPS- I guffawed
I'll let you know when I find the balls to do it.
Yeah, but then he'd prolly have to wash the bowl. Lame.
solution....keep a solid supply of either styrofoam or paper (thick) bowls. EDIT: I should read the full post before i respond. If you use a thick or thin paper, you could recycle it, in toronto we have a wet garbage that reduces garbage greatly! Or you could do what i did when in edmonton, use the bowl, use everything u could imagine putting food in, then bring a bus bin home from work, open the restaurant early and do your dishes at work!!
clearly i dont have a bowl or i would have
Has America become so reliant on microwave dinner that they don't need bowls anymore?No wonder America is obese.
Bird Killer
You scumbag, I was going to make that my signature. You beat me to it. I'll just have to go with, "You want a cigarette? What you don't smoke? What are you one of these health nuts? F*ck you!"