BB is 30/4/1Havnt seem much interesting things from him postflop.I get delt K :club: K :D UTG.I raise and it's folded around to the BB who calls.Flop is J :D 4 :D J :) BB checks, I bet, he calls.Turn is a 6 :) BB bets, I raise, BB 3-bets, I fold...Discuss.EDIT: I was getting 9-1 immediate and 5-1 effective.

After A good MSN Discussion its agreed...The Re-Raise is -EV, Losing bets if he's ahead. Not ganing enough to make it worth it. If he re-raises you have to know you're behind... Bad re-raise very good fold. The lesson didn't cost you anything extra in this case... Unless that K was coming :club:

no reason to raise, he is either going to fold to your raise or reraise you, just smooth call and call the river, you get to showdown for the same amount you put and get a chance to take the pot

I think this is a good fold "IFF" you have a great read on BB from playing with him. If he is the rock of gibraltar, I may have to fold here to what seems like KJ or AJ; but if he's in any way tricky or aggressive from what you've seen I think you have to call down this turn bet and river bet. He could easily be holding Ax :club:, A6/A4, and pocket pairs from QQ down; he may think you have two overcards, and try to stop you from drawing on the turn when he has most equity. If I were BB with 99, I'd probably check raise you on the turn or even do a stop and go bet/3-bet like this dude. I mean, I'm surprised that you'd argue that another poster played AA on a board of Q 10 10 X weakly by not capping the turn, when you folded to a three-bet on the turn here. The turn raise is certainly correct in your case; the fold is way incorrect, IMO.

no reason to raise, he is either going to fold to your raise or reraise you, just smooth call and call the river, you get to showdown for the same amount you put and get a chance to take the pot
What makes you think he's folding to a raise?
I think this is a good fold "IFF" you have a great read on BB from playing with him. If he is the rock of gibraltar, I may have to fold here to what seems like KJ or AJ; but if he's in any way tricky or aggressive from what you've seen I think you have to call down this turn bet and river bet. He could easily be holding Ax :club:, A6/A4, and pocket pairs from QQ down; he may think you have two overcards, and try to stop you from drawing on the turn when he has most equity. If I were BB with 99, I'd probably check raise you on the turn or even do a stop and go bet/3-bet like this dude. I mean, I'm surprised that you'd argue that another poster played AA on a board of Q 10 10 X weakly by not capping the turn, when you folded to a three-bet on the turn here. The turn raise is certainly correct in your case; the fold is way incorrect, IMO.
After wrto betting on every street, do you really think villain would 3bet with anything less than a made hand on the turn?