PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is Button with [Ac], [Tc]. UTG calls, 2 folds, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) [Qh], [Jc], [2s] (3 players)UTG bets, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Is the raise ok here with a gut shot straight and back door flush?Turn: (6.75 BB) [7s] (3 players)UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Should I bet here?River: (9.75 BB) [3h] (3 players)UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: 9.75 BB

Guest XXEddie

Preflop: Hero is Button with [Ac], [Tc].UTG calls, 2 folds, MP1 calls, 3 folds, Hero raises, 2 folds, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Good RaiseFlop: (7.50 SB) [Qh], [Jc], [2s] (3 players)UTG bets, MP1 calls, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Is the raise ok here with a gut shot straight and back door flush?I prefer to fold or raise, since you raised PF, I think a raise is goodTurn: (6.75 BB) [7s] (3 players)UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Should I bet here?No, chance are your opponent arent on a draw(KT maybe) and your flop aggression has given you a free card here checkRiver: (9.75 BB) [3h] (3 players)UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.Unless they both havent KT I dont think you can force both outFinal Pot: 9.75 BB

I dont think the flop raise is bad. You forgot that you could also pair you Ace to win the hand so you had a straight draw, one overcard, and backdoor flush.I'm torn on the turn bet. While its good to take a free card and try to pair your A or hit that K, the 7 probably didnt help anyone and it might be a good idea to take it right there. Did you know anything about the opponents? Were they folding a lot on the turn?I wouldnt bet this river. They called your turn bet. I dont think they are BOTH on striaght draws (which is really the only draw out there), and they are probably thinking the river doesnt help anyone. One of them has a pair, and if he's come this far I cant see him folding to one more bet.

Preflop: EverytimeFlop: What does raising accomplish? If you are trying to buy a free card...stop. That doesn't work as much as you want. It sucks getting 3-bet with only 5.5 outs. You have just enough odds to call and hope to straighten or pair up your aces.Turn: You have no fold equity, little showdown value, and it's not a value bet. Take the free card.

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is Button with [Ac], [Tc]. UTG calls, 2 folds, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) [Qh], [Jc], [2s] (3 players)UTG bets, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Is the raise ok here with a gut shot straight and back door flush?in a word, no. a call is fineTurn: (6.75 BB) [7s] (3 players)UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Should I bet here?no. take your free card like a man. you have no fold equity what so ever with this boardRiver: (9.75 BB) [3h] (3 players)UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: 9.75 BB