I cant help but be halfway amused how 'rainkhan' is gettin stars all this recognition. Some of you may know this others may not. But a while back if you searched him on stars he would be play 20+ sng's. Stars thought it was not possible so they accused of him of cheating. He showed them.........http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=89...h&plindex=0

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this yesterday as well...to be honest, i'm just surprised he's this deep in the WSOP with a huge chip stack. I've seen him on pstars a lot, and correct me if i'm wrong but he's a good player but not someone that dominates or even plays the highest limits.

I was thinking about this yesterday as well...to be honest, i'm just surprised he's this deep in the WSOP with a huge chip stack. I've seen him on pstars a lot, and correct me if i'm wrong but he's a good player but not someone that dominates or even plays the highest limits.
Go away....................
Go away....................
It is really funny reading these responses. I don't want to be too obvious here, but there is a certain correlation between FCP members with a lot of posts that resent my prominence and well-known members (a lot of whom are pros) that love me. i guess i'll leave it to you guys to figure it out.
It is really funny reading these responses. I don't want to be too obvious here, but there is a certain correlation between FCP members with a lot of posts that resent my prominence and well-known members (a lot of whom are pros) that love me. i guess i'll leave it to you guys to figure it out.
Getting very tiresome.

He is one of those guys that uses the whole time bank every fucking time. I hate him now. Surprisingly, I don't hate Gman. Weird.

Surprisingly, I don't hate Gman.
of course you don't bro, i'm a big fan of yours as well. people should take note of the posters who tell me to leave, and see if you can figure out what is similar about all of them. feel free to post it when you figure it out...canuck you are an important part of this site and i'm always glad to read your posts.
It is really funny reading these responses. I don't want to be too obvious here, but there is a certain correlation between FCP members with a lot of posts that resent my prominence and well-known members (a lot of whom are pros) that act like they love me and laugh about it to themselves. i guess i'll leave it to you guys to figure it out.
FYP
of course you don't bro, i'm a big fan of yours as well. people should take note of the posters who tell me to leave, and see if you can figure out what is similar about all of them. feel free to post it when you figure it out...canuck you are an important part of this site and i'm always glad to read your posts.
Hey I'm a big fan of you Gman, I truly respect your posts, we should get together for some crazy buttsecks

something interesting about Rainkhan:He's sucked out more times than I can count in this ME. Last I heard he picked up 150,000 when his QQ beat AA by flopping quads AIPF

Do me a favor and copy paste this onto more threads. I love reading it and Im sure others would like to read it more often also.
Are you high?Not a single person here likes you.I'm a mod, trust me, I'd know these things.Nobody likes you.
Are you high?Not a single person here likes you.I'm a mod, trust me, I'd know these things.Nobody likes you.
/thread
Although I agree with Zach.. I still strongly believe Zach is a spawn of the devil..

zach, you are one of the people i respect. im surprised that it's not mutual.also, i dont see why 150+ people would vote for me to stay if they didn;t want me here.

zach, you are one of the people i respect. im surprised that it's not mutual.also, i dont see why 150+ people would vote for me to stay if they didn;t want me here.
Did you honestly believe a majority of the people would take that poll seriously?Only the people who actually WANTED you out would vote.. The others were probably just dicking around
I used to be one who really didn't care whether you came or went. I even voted on your stupid *** vote that I thought you should have a right to stay. But now I constantly run into your posts regarding your popularity (or lack thereof) and it is frankly getting very annoying. Can I change my vote?
Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter RaiNKhAN 19,936 -$2 $123 1% -$39,247 Hot PokerStars x
Moral of the story = Do NOT play 26 SNGs at the same time like this**Unless you have 3 high res monitors, 2 people playing one account, and a 'set in stone' strategy that you never deviate from.