Game on bitches!I have been trying since the first go round. I have improved my satellite and SNG game immensely.It is now on stars(where I run immensely good). I have plenty of T$ stacked up and easy ability to win satellites to get more. I have nothing to do next spring.If there is a protege tourney, I will be there.I have the Charter member karma going for me too.Who's in??2b(Mods, please don't lock this. I am not drunk, do not normally post like this, etc. I just wanted to get some discussion going for this)

hi
Seriously man, this is just getting stupid. Just stop, if you want to be drunk, hang out in the hideout, but we don't need "hi" in every single goddamn thread.There I said it.Daniel, please make the next Protege tourney 18+. There are tons of tourneys that you can play at 18 in Europe, etc... and we all know the best players are under 21 anyways.
Seriously man, this is just getting stupid. Just stop, if you want to be drunk, hang out in the hideout, but we don't need "hi" in every single goddamn thread.There I said it.
no in every thereadbut i will refrain...if it makes u unhappysorry......i will place it at the right times only