Cheap Thieves Vs. E-dog!

Here are the lineups:My Team:QB: Chad Pennington, NYJ. 12.44RB: Brian Westbrook, PHI. 5.14RB: Samkon Gado, HOU. 0.46WR: Chris Chambers, MIA. 2.15WR: Anquin Boldin, ARI. 17.50WR: Plaxico Burress, NYG. 10.20TE: Jeremy Shockey, NYG. 4.45K: John Hanson, DET. 6.00DEF: CAROLINA 5.00Erick Lindgren's Team:QB: Eli Manning, NYG. 5.50RB: Ronnie Brown, MIA. 3.47RB: Deangelo Williams, CAR. 5.17WR: Javon Walker, DEN. 5.75WR: Roy Williams, DET. 9.30WR: Braylon Edwards, CLE. 2.45TE: Todd Heap, BAL. 12.40K: Neil Rackers, ARI. 10.00DEF: MINNESOTA 13.00ME: 63.98ERICK: 67.04I have life! Go Westbrook Go! 3.70 points in the second half is what I need. Catch two balls for 20 yards and bust out 40 yards rushing.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? He played on Thanksgiving already, lol. Good news so far as far as his decisions go. He sat Tony Romo and Chester Taylor!Gado hasn't even touched the field yet.
He sat Romo????? E-Dog a fantasy football donkey?
He sat Romo????? E-Dog a fantasy football donkey?
He had Eli Manning against Tennesse. Hardly a donkey.That Minnesota game is annoying to watch. I want Boldin and Arizona to score on his Minnesota defense, but when Arizona scores, his kicker gets points too. GRRRR!!!!
Here are the lineups:My Team:QB: Chad Pennington, NYJ. 1.47RB: Brian Westbrook, PHI.RB: Samkon Gado, HOU. 0.20WR: Chris Chambers, MIA. 2.15WR: Anquin Boldin, ARI. 4.25WR: Plaxico Burress, NYG.TE: Jeremy Shockey, NYG.K: John Hanson, DET. 6.00DEF: CAROLINA 12.00Erick Lindgren's Team:QB: Eli Manning, NYG.RB: Ronnie Brown, MIA. 3.47RB: Deangelo Williams, CAR. 3.02WR: Javon Walker, DEN. 5.75WR: Roy Williams, DET. 9.30WR: Braylon Edwards, CLE.TE: Todd Heap, BAL. 8.35K: Neil Rackers, ARI. 4.00DEF: MINNESOTA 7.00ME: 26.07ERICK: 40.89Heap got me. Brutal too because I have McNair on my bench.
Your league must be huge.. like 12 to 16 teams huge. Both of your teams are pretty weak. That being said... kick his butt!

2-1-JAC 30 (6:43) W.McGahee right guard for 30 yards, TOUCHDOWN. W.McGahee switched direction, ran left after bouncing into defense at line of scrimmageSorry Dan. Do you get bonus pts for longer TDs?

You still have to play your best players. Who knows, maybe Eli Manning will hurt his knee!
You're right Daniel. Perhaps your 2 players can outscore Eli depending how the scoring system is in your league.

Should have started McGahee and Henry...reason being, no matter what you get for Burress he's going to get for Manning, and that really sucks. None of the RB options were that good and McGahee, if healthy should always be in the line-up. Good thing he sat Romo.

Should have started McGahee and Henry...reason being, no matter what you get for Burress he's going to get for Manning, and that really sucks. None of the RB options were that good and McGahee, if healthy should always be in the line-up. Good thing he sat Romo.
McGahee was still questionable going into today's game.
Almost any league you are in Receivers get more points for the action than the QB does. Any throws to Burress or Shockey will be getting Daniel more points than E-Dog. Can't blame him for sitting McGahee. Everything pointed to him not playing at all.
Almost any league you are in Receivers get more points for the action than the QB does. Any throws to Burress or Shockey will be getting Daniel more points than E-Dog. Can't blame him for sitting McGahee. Everything pointed to him not playing at all.
except espn was reporting that he was playing an hour before kickoff.