Ah yes McNabb is now healthy, the D is set and the Eagles will take this division easily.Espn is so stupid rating the Eagles as low as they are. They have no wrs?Who cares! They haven't for the past 4 years before last year when they went to NFC Championship Game every time.Last year McNabb and the entire defense was hurt and they think its over?Guaranteed NFC East Champs or I dont post for a year!!!!!Anyone wanna wager?E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you serious?Without TO, McNabb was lost even when he was healthy last year. They don't have any receivers, the defense might be healthy but they have argueably the 3rd best defense in that division. Oh and your running back, has never carried for more than 1000 yards in a season.

Are you serious?Without TO, McNabb went to 3 championship games without him. He was never healthy last year for he got hurt in the first game! I am a donk! They don't have any receivers, the defense might be healthy but they have argueably the best defense in that division. Oh and your running back, is the **** he just doesnt get many carries cuase of the offensive system hes under
FYP
Are you serious?Without TO, McNabb was lost even when he was healthy last year. They don't have any receivers, the defense might be healthy but they have argueably the 3rd best defense in that division. Oh and your running back, has never carried for more than 1000 yards in a season.
Wow...get off your knees about this T.O. guy...holy jesus. T.O. had ONE good year with Philly....the Eagles had success a lot other years than just that...yeah, McNabb had a bad year ONE year in which he was hurt. Now he sucks big time now, huh?? Come on....yeah, we get it, you like the Cowboys and he now plays for the Cowboys........that doesn't make him a football god now....get off it.
Are you serious?Without TO, McNabb was lost even when he was healthy last year . They don't have any receivers, the defense might be healthy but they have argueably the 3rd best defense in that division. Oh and your running back, has never carried for more than 1000 yards in a season.
so he was lost for what??? 1 half????he got hurt the very first game and never recovered. He was healthy for maybe...25 offensive plays
Wow...get off your knees about this T.O. guy...holy jesus. T.O. had ONE good year with Philly....the Eagles had success a lot other years than just that...yeah, McNabb had a bad year ONE year in which he was hurt. Now he sucks big time now, huh?? Come on....yeah, we get it, you like the Cowboys and he now plays for the Cowboys........that doesn't make him a football god now....get off it.
I never said anything about the Cowboys did I, I already have money riding on how many games philly will win this year.
FYP
Sorry, that alter ego is taken, please reapply with a new one.
Ah yes McNabb is now healthy, the D is set and the Eagles will take this division easily.Espn is so stupid rating the Eagles as low as they are. They have no wrs?Who cares! They haven't for the past 4 years before last year when they went to NFC Championship Game every time.Last year McNabb and the entire defense was hurt and they think its over?Guaranteed NFC East Champs or I dont post for a year!!!!!Anyone wanna wager?E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
The East will end like this1. Dallas2. Giants3. Eagles4. RedskinsThis order was never edited. You're lying.Oh and McNabb isn't very good, it's just that the media wants to uplift a black QB.

speaking of the NFC East. the redskins did pretty well against the patriots last night. and by pretty well i mean fukking terrible.go skins!

The East will end like this1. Dallas2. Redskins3. Eagles4. GiantsOh and McNabb isn't very good, it's just that the media wants to uplift a black QB.
Thanks Rush LimbaughNot very good! Come on 4 NFC Championship games in a row under Reid. Come on!hahah redskins over eagles. redskins! are u nuts? Have you seen their performance this preseason? Their starters continually get spanked.You let me know how the Skins beat the Eagles when its 4th and 7 and Joe Gibbs decides to have a 3 yard route
hahah redskins over eagles. redskins! are u nuts? Have you seen their performance this preseason? Their starters continually get spanked.
wait a sec there...you mean its not good when your team gets outscored 87 - 17 in three straight games?skins are soooo super bowl bound!
Have you seen their performance this preseason? Their starters continually get spanked.
You know what preseason means?Not a damn thing.The Redskins will have an excellent defense, and if they get any production from the WR position they could be a very scary team.

Philly fans are a deranged lot. So I choose my words carefully when I say....not a chance in hell.1. Giants (10-6)2. Cowboys (10-6)3. Eagles (8-8)4. Redskins (7-9)

Philly fans are a deranged lot. So I choose my words carefully when I say....not a chance in hell.1. Giants (10-6)2. Cowboys (10-6)3. Eagles (8-8)4. Redskins (7-9)
I think this will be almost exactly right.
I think this will be almost exactly right.
thanks. check out my AFC preview tell me what you think. it is in another thread entitled Afc predictions or something.
The East will end like this1. Dallas2. Redskins3. Eagles4. GiantsOh and McNabb isn't very good, it's just that the media wants to uplift a black QB.
I cant resist. The funniest thing about Rush's comments on Mcnabb were how spot on they were....if applied in the exact opposite manner he intended.The fact of the matter is there is a great example of the media propping up a white athlete in the same division: Jason Sehorn.No player ever got more endorsement deals and more name recognition for being a mediocre #2 corner. He was never a great CB at anytime and he was smoked left and right late in his career. Yet everyone knew his name and saw him doing Etrade and other ads. Because he was the only white CB in the league the media propped him up.I think that is irony.
The East will end like this1. Dallas2. Giants3. Eagles4. RedskinsOh and McNabb isn't very good, it's just that the media wants to uplift a black QB.
Did anyone see NFL Live tonight? This was the order they picked.

The Eagles S-U-C-K. Am I worried about the Skins preseason? Not at all. I hope they lose to the Eagles and go 0-4 this preseason. Their last two no win preseasons they went to the superbowl I believe. If you want to make bets, the East will end like this.1. Redskins(11-5)2. Giants(10-6)3. Cowboys(10-6)4. Eagles(6-10)

The Eagles S-U-C-K. Am I worried about the Skins preseason? Not at all. I hope they lose to the Eagles and go 0-4 this preseason. Their last two no win preseasons they went to the superbowl I believe. If you want to make bets, the East will end like this.1. Redskins(11-5)2. Giants(10-6)3. Cowboys(10-6)4. Eagles(6-10)
so what's the bet you're proposing? Because by the looks of it... I'm in.
thanks. check out my AFC preview tell me what you think. it is in another thread entitled Afc predictions or something.I cant resist. The funniest thing about Rush's comments on Mcnabb were how spot on they were....if applied in the exact opposite manner he intended.The fact of the matter is there is a great example of the media propping up a white athlete in the same division: Jason Sehorn.No player ever got more endorsement deals and more name recognition for being a mediocre #2 corner. He was never a great CB at anytime and he was smoked left and right late in his career. Yet everyone knew his name and saw him doing Etrade and other ads. Because he was the only white CB in the league the media propped him up.I think that is irony.
wow. comparing jason sehorn to someone who has lead their team to 3 NFC title games and one super bowl...
I would just like to point out that the Redskins scored 0 i repeat 0 points for the entire 1st quarter of the preseason.Last time I checked the starters usually play the 1st quarter.....ouch the truth hurts doesnt it?