Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

Just curious if Howard answers all his emails, or just from Superfan Serge so quickly.Why dont you guys try emailing him, with legitimate questions of course
Dear Howard, Does it make you crazy having to answer emails from delusional leaf fans that think this piece of crap team is a playoff contender?ThanksFCP Hockey Forum
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Dear Howard, Does it make you crazy having to answer emails from delusional leaf fans that think this piece of crap team is a playoff contender?ThanksFCP Hockey Forum
I dare you to send it...I am not sure if you know Howard personally or not...He is actually a very good reporter and i appreciate a lot of his work.
I dare you to send it...I am not sure if you know Howard personally or not...He is actually a very good reporter and i appreciate a lot of his work.
I do, and I can't. He is a good reporter. But someone else can cut and paste that and send it to him. I'm curious as to what he would reply...
Yes, but by pasting the entire article in his post, users will not go to the authors website.
I think its ok with Howard..its on Hockeybuzz anyway.
Serge, are you going to be in town around December 2nd? That's the Leafs Sharks game I'm going to. :club:
probably not...I will either be there for Thanksgiving or Christmas...But you never know.
Monkey, I'm sure the authors of the articles you post would appreciate it if you just linked to the article, instead of posting the entire thing here. Not trying to be a douche, just pointing it out.
Nah, I don't think the authors care. Eklund, on the other hand...I do provide the option of clicking on the link.
No, Derek. I answer all e-mails, with two exceptions: Those that are hysterical, and those that contain profanity.It's really no big deal.H.B.Sent 7:12 reply 7:21
nice...and I am not delusional...

North American hockey starts today with Toronto at Detroit, looking forward to the game to see if Detroit can come back after the cup still flying. I'm pretty sure if the Leafs lose this game/play awfully (and even so more if it's in convincing fashion) that Leaf pundits and fans are going to be pretty sour.

North American hockey starts today with Toronto at Detroit, looking forward to the game to see if Detroit can come back after the cup still flying. I'm pretty sure if the Leafs lose this game/play awfully (and even so more if it's in convincing fashion) that Leaf pundits and fans are going to be pretty sour.
I'll only be watching the early game because it's the first game of the North American season, Detroit vs Toronto really holds no other appeal for me. Unless we put some $$$ down on the over, then I'll watch the whole torrid affair.
I'll only be watching the early game because it's the first game of the North American season, Detroit vs Toronto really holds no other appeal for me. Unless we put some $$$ down on the over, then I'll watch the whole torrid affair.
The over might not be too bad here. I want to see Boston at Colorado too, that game is going to have some fantasy impact I think for the future so I'll catch that one too.
there wont be any sour people in my house...because they wont lose..

Today is a huge day for us hockey fans, as months of speculation and questions will finally start to be answered when the puck drops for real for the Leafs nation. It reminds me of the first day of school with all the excitement and the anticipation of what the future will bring.I am really excited right now as the team I love is currently being regarded as a bunch of misfits and have been slated to finish in the last 3-6 spots in the NHL. This makes me excited for a few reasons, one I know the team isnt that bad and two it will be so fun when we start winning some games and proving people wrong.Today the line opened at +260 for the Leafs in Detroit. This is an insult and Ron Wilson should post the line on the bulletin board.I know my friends and foes alike think I am delusional and misguided when it comes to my passion the Toronto Maple Leafs. However I dont care, I love this team and I will always love this team.When 7pm rolls around tonight and I am sitting there with my son Adrian and watching the Leafs there isnt anything better as a father. Two points would be nice, but just the fact I get to enjoy something that I love with my son is just priceless.GO LEAFS GO

SCREW YOU ALL LEAF HATERSI have been waiting two days now to gloat on the Leafs opening night performance. For those of you that watched the Leafs opening game, I hope you all realized what I have been preaching all summer. This is a much better team, well coached, fast, forechecking and overall buying into the Ron Wilson system.They totally dominated the best team in Hockey..Yes it was only one game, but I can honestly say I dont remember in recent memory a Maple Leaf team that played a better overall game than the one they did against the Red Wings.....Kulemin,Grabovski and Hagman look great. Antropov at centre not so good, still like to see him on wing. Don Cherry agrees that all the pundits like Howard Berger et all, have misjudged this team...I know all of you will say its only one game, but its a HUGE start for this young team. When you can beat the Stanley Cup champs in their hometurf, no game will seem difficult.GO LEAFS GO

Yeah Chris Osgood blew that game with his turnover. Toskala did have some big saves.
Obvious you didnt watch the game and dont give credit where credit is due..
Heh, we were talking on the FCHL board about how much it must have been killing you not to be able to make that post.
WOOOTTTIt has been killing me..Its all good, i got lots of games to go...
Obvious you didnt watch the game and dont give credit where credit is due..
haha hey I did watch the game, I was stoked for it. Annnd my credit goes to Toskala, he was good. But I bet the Wings were disappointed, Hossa looked good. Same with Datsyuk. Toronto played well as a unit.