10 replies to this topic

#1 JaysonWeber

JaysonWeber

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,665 posts
  • Interests:Poker, who woulda thought.

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:11 PM

Allright, Am I wrong in this? It seems that all the PSO Players are on my 3 table over there...Players seeing flop - 27% , 33% and 25% RespectivelyWOW, This sucks... I don't know if this is worth clearing 800 :slam:
"Here are my rules: what can be done with one substance must never be done with another. No two materials are alike. No two sites on earth are alike. No two buildings have the same purpose. The purpose, the site, the material determine the shape. Nothing can be reasonable or beautiful unless its made by one central idea, and the idea sets every detail. A building is alive, like a man." - The Fountainhead.

#2 PhishForChips

PhishForChips

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:14 PM

Maybe you just suck?

#3 JaysonWeber

JaysonWeber

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

PhishForChips said:

Maybe you just suck?
Your right... I suck :(I'm up prick :club: It's just not as easy as it was last week when a friend of mine was doing the Boogster bonus, prior to PSO's.
"Here are my rules: what can be done with one substance must never be done with another. No two materials are alike. No two sites on earth are alike. No two buildings have the same purpose. The purpose, the site, the material determine the shape. Nothing can be reasonable or beautiful unless its made by one central idea, and the idea sets every detail. A building is alive, like a man." - The Fountainhead.

#4 akishore

akishore

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,228 posts
  • Interests:Poker, jazz, programming, taekwondo, rock climbing, movies, etc.

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:22 PM

ah yes, i think the combination of PSO + me posting on FCP caused a massive noble poker population shift and tightened up the tables.it was definitely way fishy when i was there about a month ago (always > 60% flops, very passive).sorry! :club: aseem
After a long hiatus, my poker blog is back!

#5 JaysonWeber

JaysonWeber

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:25 PM

akishore said:

ah yes, i think the combination of PSO + me posting on FCP caused a massive noble poker population shift and tightened up the tables.it was definitely way fishy when i was there about a month ago (always > 60% flops, very passive).sorry! :club: aseem
I hate you Akishore.. Absolutely hate you. :D

#6 DKE_XP120

DKE_XP120

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Video Games, Eating, Sleeping

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:28 PM

someone called "theFCPedge" is at one of my tables...... They seem a little tight

#7 JaysonWeber

JaysonWeber

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:30 PM

DKE_XP120 said:

someone called "theFCPedge" is at one of my tables...... They seem a little tight
Hmmm If I had to guess....

#8 DKE_XP120

DKE_XP120

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Video Games, Eating, Sleeping

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:30 PM

JaysonWeber said:

DKE_XP120 said:

Hmmm If I had to guess....
must be a guy from 2+2***EDIT***....or your mother**********

#9 akishore

akishore

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,228 posts
  • Interests:Poker, jazz, programming, taekwondo, rock climbing, movies, etc.

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:32 PM

lmao @ this thread.aseem
After a long hiatus, my poker blog is back!

#10 Nutcracker

Nutcracker

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 713 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:38 PM

Good bonuses tend to attract better players. I play at Interpoker once a month to clear the weekend bonus + monthly bonus simultaneously and the players to flop is always much lower that weekend than any other.

#11 JaysonWeber

JaysonWeber

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:40 PM

I want to take theFCPEdge's Money....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users