Jump to content


Clonie Gowen In Maxim


  • Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#81 Rusty266

Rusty266

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image[/img]Posted Image[/img]

#82 ForRealDD

ForRealDD

    Poker Forum Redneck

  • Members
  • 3,210 posts
  • Location:Dallas, Tx
  • Interests:Lawn Darts and finger paint

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

View PostRusty266, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 8:27 PM, said:

Posted Image[/img]Posted Image[/img]
Someone please tell me she's not attractive...
It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.

#83 ROGUE06

ROGUE06

    posting up

  • Members
  • 2,998 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Plainfield, IL
  • Interests:Poker, sports, bags, drinking

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:34 PM

So what do you guys think is more realistic....Clonie Gowen posing nude for Playboy or actually winning a big tourney?

#84 Steamed Rice

Steamed Rice

    Steaming

  • Members
  • 1,531 posts
  • Location:San Jose

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:37 PM

View PostROGUE06, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 11:34 PM, said:

So what do you guys think is more realistic....Clonie Gowen posing nude for Playboy or actually winning a big tourney?
when has she actually FT'd a big tourney?

#85 Suited_Up

Suited_Up

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 25,723 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Poker and Sports

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:38 PM

View PostForRealDD, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 10:32 PM, said:

Someone please tell me she's not attractive...
Airbrushing.We've seen bad pics... which do you think is more realistic?
-Kurt

#86 Rusty266

Rusty266

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:20 PM

View PostSuited_Up, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 7:38 PM, said:

Airbrushing.We've seen bad pics... which do you think is more realistic?
They're both realistic, and what you would expect from any supposedly hot female celebrity. What you see in a photo shoot is nothing like what you see when they're at home and out of the spotlight, or even in the poker room. Or what they look like when you wake up next to them. Of course I don't think any of us needs to worry about that happening anytime soon. With that in mind, I'd rather look at the airbrush pics anyday.

#87 Suited_Up

Suited_Up

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 25,723 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Poker and Sports

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:22 PM

View PostRusty266, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 11:20 PM, said:

They're both realistic, and what you would expect from any supposedly hot female celebrity. What you see in a photo shoot is nothing like what you see when they're at home and out of the spotlight, or even in the poker room. Or what they look like when you wake up next to them. Of course I don't think any of us needs to worry about that happening anytime soon. With that in mind, I'd rather look at the airbrush pics anyday.
Well of course.I'm just saying... some women don't look too bad when they're lightly made up or not at all.Clonie isn't in that category.I do like the Maxim pics though, but people also think Pam Anderson is hot, but she looks like dog crap without makeup. Just being realistic.
-Kurt

#88 ReraiseAllIn

ReraiseAllIn

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 760 posts
  • Location:5 min outside AC
  • Interests:Poker, tennis, fishing, skim boarding, snorkeling
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO recently

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:31 AM

View PostROGUE06, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 7:34 PM, said:

So what do you guys think is more realistic....Clonie Gowen posing nude for Playboy or actually winning a big tourney?
Well she turned down an offer from Playboy according to her interview in Maxim, so I would have to go with the later.
-Chris
Topher112083 (Absecon) on Stars

#89 Big Mike Watters

Big Mike Watters

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 448 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:57 AM

View PostSteamed Rice, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 7:37 PM, said:

when has she actually FT'd a big tourney?
http://www.cardplaye...onie_Gowen/1917Just once according to Cardplayer. Ladies Night DOES NOT COUNT.
"Poker is nice. I love to play poker." -- Chau Giang
bigmike411 on Pokerstars -- RIP

#90 blakheart

blakheart

    Bankroll manangement???

  • Members
  • 1,969 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Roseville CA
  • Favorite Poker Game:Any I can beat

Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:05 PM

I've got her on my Fantasy team.Not the WSOP fantasy team, my private, personal, imaginary fantasy team.

#91 ROGUE06

ROGUE06

    posting up

  • Members
  • 2,998 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Plainfield, IL
  • Interests:Poker, sports, bags, drinking

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:29 PM

View Postblakheart, on Friday, June 30th, 2006, 3:05 PM, said:

I've got her on my Fantasy team.Not the WSOP fantasy team, my private, personal, imaginary fantasy team.
I knew this joke would turn dirty cuz that's virtually down right impossible for anyone to pick her and expect to get points out of her.

#92 troyomac

troyomac

    .

  • Members
  • 11,235 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 June 2006 - 06:38 PM

View PostSuited_Up, on Thursday, June 29th, 2006, 8:22 PM, said:

Well of course.I'm just saying... some women don't look too bad when they're lightly made up or not at all.Clonie isn't in that category.I do like the Maxim pics though, but people also think Pam Anderson is hot, but she looks like dog crap without makeup. Just being realistic.
I'd do her....on your new couch! Ha!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users