Clonie Gowen In Maxim

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this could either get really ugly or show a more sexy side of cloniefor some reason im guessing the former
I'll guarantee they will be mostly classy shots, A - 1 being a tight white top with maybe fulltilt or something on it, messy hair, and a poker scene.2 - will be a dark, possibly black dress with cleavage a cocktail, and poker chips while sitting at a table etc..anyone laying odds?
I'll guarantee they will be mostly classy shots, A - 1 being a tight white top with maybe fulltilt or something on it, messy hair, and a poker scene.2 - will be a dark, possibly black dress with cleavage a cocktail, and poker chips while sitting at a table etc..anyone laying odds?
yeah come to think of it, this makes more senseand maxim can make almost anyone look good
QFTBTTISWWP
Quoted For Truth But This Thread Is Still Wasted Without PicsIm pretty sure im right for most of it except the "wasted" wouldve been earier with a "U" so lets see how close i am

have you ever seen here in person 1!! she is hot !!! i want to see the azz and thong shot !!!and lets not forget she has a rack.best looking woman in poker

have you ever seen here in person 1!! she is hot !!! i want to see the azz and thong shot !!!and lets not forget she has a rack.best looking woman in poker
Sorry bud. Liz Lieu wins the Hottest Women cattegory.KFL is a close second though.

In my humble opinion being hot in poker circles is like being valedictorian of summer school. It’s really not that big of a deal. Because the ‘competition’ isn’t too steep even if you’re mildly attractive you’re tagged hot. Go to any card room and the 'talent' is either A) Long in the tooth B) a meth addict or C) a candidate for Jenny Craig. I guess it could be worse we all could be fans of Dominos.

Sorry bud. Liz Lieu wins the Hottest Women cattegory.
I still stand by my girl Isabelle Mercier.
if Grinder's wife is included, then you sir are wrong
ma7be. the only time i saw her she was preggers, and i probably still would have.. so i guess that's sayin somethin
Quoted For Truth But This Thread Is Still Worthless Without Pics
FYP