"SWIRENGAN!!!""WHAT THE F*CK IS IT WOO???!?!?" "- - TALL- -- JAPANESE - - -- C0CKSUCKER!!!!!!!!""GODDAMNIT WOO!!!! I TOLD YOU NEVER TO COME IN THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!!! NOW GO BACK OUT AND COME IN THE BACK WAY!!!!"my favorite show... can't wait for Sunday night!!

mano a mano time in the camp... this season is gonna be greatmy favorite line of the night...Swirengan talking to Bullock after Hearst smashed his hand with a hammer:"Bullock don't do a goddamn f*cking thing... I'm having mine cold"....I'm assuming he's referring to the one dish thats best served cold... and Al is gonna get his

mano a mano time in the camp... this season is gonna be greatmy favorite line of the night...Swirengan talking to Bullock after Hearst smashed his hand with a hammer:"Bullock don't do a goddamn f*cking thing... I'm having mine cold"....I'm assuming he's referring to the one dish thats best served cold... and Hearst is gonna get his
Yea it was good, the tension is building nicely and you can just tell it's all going to explode in a huge confontation.
I liked his conversation with Sai, when he was talking about how he almost killed Bullock and raped the one lady when he got mad.
can't wait to see who steps up to him... this guy has pwned the entire camp since he got there

anyone think Tolliver's true colors are being revealed here as the spineless mf that he really is... succumbing to Hearst's every demand, and in essence becoming his b*tch? or do you think he has something up his sleeve? I can't get a read on this guy for the life of me...I'd like to see the latter... but as a previous poster mentioned, actual history tells nothing of Hearst getting pwned in Deadwood... if anything, it would be the opposite.. mehEDIT*** to answer my own question, who am I kidding... Tolliver is an opportunist and cares about nothing except $$... he'd swallow his pride in a heartbeat to make a fortune with Hearst... a snake is a snakeAl on the other hand doesn't give a flyin f*ck... and will at least attempt to get him back for mutilating his hand... i can't wait to see how this unravels

• 2 weeks later...

if HBO lets this show get cancelled i will be so f'n pissed. Im sick of awesome shows getting cancelled cause every dumbass out there cant stop watching reality tv.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
After this year, there are two 2-hour movies to wrap things up.This has already been confirmed.
Did this happen? I am about to start up season 3 and was wondering.
Did this happen? I am about to start up season 3 and was wondering.
fucking cocksucker. I need to rewatch this show.