I was in Harrah's AC poker room Playing 2-4 limit by which I never played before. All of the 1-2 no-limit tables were booked and I was 5th on the list. So I decided to give it a try. Most of the Guys were older retirees. right a way there was some Guy on the other end razzing everyone for their betting & play. there was a $200 high hand going every 1/2Hr. and there was 5Min. left in the next cession with a SF to the Q holding. So the feeling in the room was no one had a chance. I had taken a couple small pots from him in the beginning but he kept quiet. The next hand I was dealt J-10 hearts the flop was A Heart 4 + 4 I bet he raised. the turn was Q heart. I checked he raised. For some strange reason I was not paying attention and was fixed on rivering a strait. I did not realize the 4 hearts. The river came K heart. It was show down with him and he threw pocket kings and announced FULL HOUSE! At that exact time I realized I had a royal and threw it down. He made some comment about being slow played and I was cockey with it. When I raised my voice and told him that was BS, he quieted down. I did get a round of applause from the whole poker room. Made my day! Moved to another table and won some more $ Hit the roulette table and won a little more. Came home with a smile. Once in a life time hand.