crappy blind hand

FullTilt $1/$2 5 handed (9 max)Preflop: econ_tim1 fold, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, econ_tim completes, BB checks.Flop: (3 SB) [6d 3h 5d]econ_tim checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks.Turn: (1.5 BB) [Kc]econ_tim checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks.River: (1.5 BB) [9d]econ_tim checks ...This is the kind of crap hand that puts me to sleep.Should I value bet the river without reads? Does A-high or low pair call enough?

I'd bet the river on the best hand... you probobly aren't beat here. Go ahead and bet it, ace high might call you down and any crap pair that hit the flop might call.

Thanks for the feedback.And I'll start Empire soon. I've just been lazy about transfering funds and downloading PokerTracker :club:
You doing the rakeback?
No. He used me as a referral.

Should I value bet the river without reads? Does A-high or low pair call enough?I check/fold it in a miniscule pot where the 9 completes 46,000 weak tight drawing hands.The pot. She is tiny.

i don't bet that!third diamond.a lot of players check weak kings on the flop and turn.pot's tiny.you can induce a bluff by check-calling.you can induce a player to bet A-3 UI by check-calling.if you have the best hand, you'll win it at showdown anyway.i check-call this against a loose or aggressive player or bluffer, and check-fold against a non-bluffer or passive player. (i think i check-call without reads, but check-folding is way okay too... tiny pot.)aseem

The pot. She is tiny.
i should have just saved my typing and took the 30 seconds to read the respones and just quoted you.aseem
Guest XXEddie
Should I value bet the river without reads? Does A-high or low pair call enough?I check/fold it in a miniscule pot where the 9 completes 46,000 weak tight drawing hands.The pot. She is tiny.
diamond draw78.....yep look at all those 46000 draws that hit....id probably check/call one bet
diamond draw78.....yep look at all those 46000 draws that hit....id probably check/call one bet
9-6/9-5/9-3/K-9.slowplayed K-x.slowplayed 10-10/J-J/-Q-Q/A-A.slowplayed 4-2/7-4.slowplayed 6-6/5-5/3-3.slowplayed 6-5/6-3/5-3.you missed his entire point.aseem
9-6/9-5/9-3/K-9.slowplayed K-x.slowplayed 10-10/J-J/-Q-Q/A-A.slowplayed 4-2/7-4.slowplayed 6-6/5-5/3-3.slowplayed 6-5/6-3/5-3.you missed his entire point.aseem
eddie shouldn't be allowed to post in strategy, he should have to stick to general/bad beats section

If there was anything in this pot, then I'd consider betting on the river but 1.5 BB? Lol Check/fold is fineHell it might get checked around and you still win :club:

If there was anything in this pot, then I'd consider betting on the river but 1.5 BB?  Lol Check/fold is fineHell it might get checked around and you still win :club:
I didnt even look at pot size... woops, just check/call it for that stuff... God that pots tiny.
Thanks for the feedback.And I'll start Empire soon.  I've just been lazy about transfering funds and downloading PokerTracker :club:
You doing the rakeback?
No. He used me as a referral.
Sucks for him.
Sucks for him.
Yeah, I only plan on playing at Empire to clear some bonuses. Maybe rakeback would be worth a little more. I should try and figure out how much rake I pay per hand, etc.
Sucks for him.
Yeah, I only plan on playing at Empire to clear some bonuses. Maybe rakeback would be worth a little more. I should try and figure out how much rake I pay per hand, etc.
I think by the time you clear the bonus at Party/Empire you will never want to play on another site again. Ever.
I think by the time you clear the bonus at Party/Empire you will never want to play on another site again. Ever.
That's what I hear. I plan on getting rakeback at Party and playing there a lot.
Guest XXEddie
diamond draw78.....yep look at all those 46000 draws that hit....id probably check/call one betPlease stop posting here and hurting the forum. Seriously.
I dont post in Strategy to often....But ill do it more, just to annoy allinbluff and yourself