kk with axx flop

Your dealt KK. A player in front of you (your on the button) raises to 150. You smooth call hoping to get more chips from the player post flop. The flop comes AXX, rainbow. He makes a bet at half the pot. What do you do?

Your dealt KK.  A player in front of you (your on the button) raises to 150.  You smooth call hoping to get more chips from the player post flop.  The flop comes AXX, rainbow.  He makes a bet at half the pot.  What do you do?
Is this a SNG? Or a $10/$20 cash game?Anyway, I guess you have to raise the flop.But I would push preflop if 150 is bigger than the standard raise. Against a standard raise I would at least reraise.

Raise PF. Then, if he bets to you on the flop you may need to let it go (in an SNG), if he checks to you, make a pot sized bet. In this situation, I'd say raise his flop bet by 2x (if you have the chips for it... otherwise push or fold). If he pushes, let it go.

First, you should give more details about the situation. Slow-playing high pockets before the flop should be done rarely, but occasionally, in NL and you should have a definite reason for doing so...something like an overly-agressive player you want to take a big pot from or trying to setup a table image that allows you to cheaply see flops with drawing hands. It's also best to do it when you're in an early position since it's hard to raise an amount which will only get you 1 or 2 callers and you don't want to end up against too many other hands and also don't want to scare everyone off when the only money in the pot is the two blinds.Absent the rest of the context I can't say what I would've done. It would depend on my read of the other player. I'll just say that slow-playing high pockets before the flop is taking a risk and you have to be willing to give them up if you think there's a good chance you're beat. And, since you slow-played before the flop, you're not losing that many chips by folding. Also, if you do fold, consider whether showing your folded hand will improve your table image or not. If that was part of your reason for slow-playing in the first place, then you probably still want them to see that you slow-played the hand.

Raise PF. Then, if he bets to you on the flop you may need to let it go (in an SNG), if he checks to you, make a pot sized bet. In this situation, I'd say raise his flop bet by 2x (if you have the chips for it... otherwise push or fold). If he pushes, let it go.
I agree raise PF, but I would call an all-in here, not let it go. Depends on read of player, chip stack, etc too of course

Always raise with KK pre flop in SnGs. Only place I recommend slow playing Aces and Kings are when you are heads up. Other than that it's a mistake to let people stay in the hand.I bet strong on the Axx flop when I have KK, fold to any raise, check it down and pretty much let the hand go if I get called unless I'm certain it's a drawer (although a rainbow flop implies no drawers).