Is this standard? Is there any way to get anymore value on the later streets? PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (8 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.comPreflop: Hero is UTG+1 with J[:spade:], K[:diamond:]. 1 fold, Hero calls, 2 folds, CO raises, Button calls, 1 fold, BB calls, Hero calls.Flop: (8.50 SB) T[:heart:], Q[:heart:], A[:club:] (4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets, Button calls, BB calls, Hero raises, CO 3-bets, Button calls, BB calls, Hero caps, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls.Turn: (12.25 BB) 7[:diamond:] (4 players)BB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, Button folds, BB folds.River: (14.25 BB) 4[:spade:] (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.Final Pot: 16.25 BB

Preflop is terrible. Fold pf. KJo sucks UTG+1 in FR. What are your reasons for open limping KJo here?Postflop; the only way you're going to get more value out of that hand is if someone raises you somewhere. When you make nut hands in limit holdem in big multiway pots keep pressing the bet and or raise button and don't try to be fancy.

Preflop is terrible. Fold pf. KJo sucks UTG+1 in FR. What are your reasons for open limping KJo here?Postflop; the only way you're going to get more value out of that hand is if someone raises you somewhere. When you make nut hands in limit holdem in big multiway pots keep pressing the bet and or raise button and don't try to be fancy.
AGREED, except the flop play was totally standard imo
AGREED, except the flop play was totally standard imo
I think flop play is fine. That wasn't what I was saying. I wasn't saying to donk, just more a general concept.
I think flop play is fine. That wasn't what I was saying. I wasn't saying to donk, just more a general concept.
hey do you post on pokerroad and have a tom dwan sigg? isnt it " i hate folding, you cant win if you fold" or something like that?
  • 2 weeks later...
maybe check raise the turnapart from that you can't do much more
Yup. Fold pf. after that flop play is goodCant check the turn. after putting in raises on the flop he is going to check behind most of the time. Always bet the turn.